new website for visitor to Saint John, NB

SJNB

Thanks for that! Do you know how far the Bay of Fundy is from where the ship docks? Would it be better to take a shore excursion or go off on our own?

Well Saint John harbour is part of the Bay of Fundy, it all depends on what you want to see. If you are looking to see the Sea Caves in St. Martins, that is a 45 min drive from the city centre, the Irving Nature park, which is an Island with hiking trails all around the water, is also on the bay of fundy and is about a 10 min drive from the ship. Reversing Falls is about a 5 min drive from the ship.

If you want more info on each let me know

Thank you for posting this website and for your information about how far away attractions are!

Is it possible to walk to the Bay of Fundy since it is close by car? We are avid walkers and do so daily.

Thanks again!

denamo

Thank you for posting this website and for your information about how far away attractions are!

Is it possible to walk to the Bay of Fundy since it is close by car? We are avid walkers and do so daily.

Thanks again!

denamo

The only place you would be able to walk to would be Reversing Falls. It is probably 30-45 min walk. You would be walking along a trail called harbour passage

sjpic08_5.jpg

This trail starts at the cruise terminal and takes you to Reversing falls

Here is a new website for those who will be visiting Saint John, NB on their upcomming cruises.

http://www.cruisesaintjohn.com

Lots of great info on things to see and do

Thank You for the link! I will be there in September. We know we want to go on the Saint John river cruise. But other than that we are open to sugguestions. I do like the fact I can walk the trail . Julie

Archived