love boat dream

rachel0

Love Boat Dream is fluffy dark Swiss Chocolate Mousse, flavored with Lady Godiva Liquer.(Very good, particularly for chocoholics). It is one of the desserts "always available" along with a create your own Sundae and a New York Cheesecake presented on a mirror of Strawberry Coulis. Often on the Dessert Menu, souffles of different flavors are offered. They are presented fresh from the oven in their own individual ramekin with an accompanying sauce. Delicious---and rich!

Anticipate excellent pastas on Princess! In their casual buffet restaurant near the pools, a fresh pasta is made each day for lunch while the Dining Room lunch menu usually lists two different types. At dinner, there is also a pasta entree served that can also be ordered as an appetizer.

Enjoy! The cuisine is good!

• 2 weeks later...

MMMMMMMMMMM

Just got off the Caribbean Princess last Saturday. Yes, I learned about the Love Boat Dream at Cruise Critic and ordered it on the two formal nights. It's just one of many beautiful memories of my first cruise. Wish I had a recipe for this.

:p :p :p

• 8 months later...

I've been on Princess line 3 times. Twice on the Grand and once on the Golden. That "Love Boat" dessert ALWAYS looked so good and anyone who ordered it ejoyed it immensly. I have never been able to order it......

I'm ALERGIC to chocolate! That alergy not only deprives me of THAT dessert...but many others as well. I'm going on the "Jewel" (NCL) in October. We just got off the Dawn in Feb. They have the most wonderful chocoholic display every cruise....all I can do is LOOK at it!

Those of you who can....enjoy one for me!

You will get on board and be greeted by a wacky crew - a skirt-chasing doctor, and a know-it-all bartender. The Captain and his daughter will be there as well.

You and DH will have a huge fight, and spend a lot of time staring daggers into each other. Ultimately, the magic of the cruise will send you back into each others arms, where you'll fall in love again, only to be serenaded by Charo. If you're lucky, there might be a famous guest star on the cruise. Oh, and watch out for the camera wires.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Archived