Sabatini's or Sterling's

isettaw

We have always worn whatever we would have worn to dinner in the dining room--I would assume that you would dress for formal night in formal attire--I'm not sure of that

We never go on formal nights because dinner seems to be better those nights

I do think that the first time we went to Sabatinis might have been formal night.--I'm sure I would have dressed formal for that night.

Nancy:D

We were on Coral Princess in February and there was no Sterlings so we had dinner in Sabatini's. It was a lot of food, most of which was so-so. A few items were good but even after looking at the menu in this thread, I still can't remember what I had for an entree. The broth in the cioppino was very tasty but the seafood was so rubbery it had me thinking it had been reheated a few times. The meal we had in Celebrity's Summit specialty dining room still brings back great memories and that was a year ago.

I'm guessing it depends on the ship and the current staff. The seafood we had at Sabatinis was excellent, however another poster said theirs tasted like rubber. Either one could be good or bad or both, depending on who is behind the oven/grill/stove/etc... Maybe you could squeeze in both.

Archived