Seabourn Web Page - Late 2008 Is Up!

SantaAna,CA

You can't be all things to all people, but emphasizing your strengths (such as see parts of Greece or Italy or Spain that you can't with any other cruise line) is a good way to go.

True but then again, once Seabourn has the new ship and it can pick up the Legend Europe cruises, in the winter months, the Legend is on the West side of Costa Rica, they could do a trans Pacific to Tahiti for a couple months there, then back to do some Alaska in the summer. This would open new destinations to the current Seabourn cruisers. :)

LOL I can already see Pinkie planning her T/P to Tahiti, and West Coast Jane planning the diving she would do in Tahiti. :)

Since we're talking about bookings, just wondering....if you had one choice of itineraries not to be missed on Seabourn, what would it be? I've been to Italy and Greece, so I'm not sure I'd go again. I've also been to England and Scotland...London is a favorite of mine. Just wondering which cruise itineraries have "stood out" to the Seabournites who have been on the triplets more than I have. South America? Russia, Norway? I've never considered the far East at all. So, all opinions welcome!

Jane :)

Jane,

We loved the Norway/British Isles cruise last year. But I noticed this year they do not go into London. How sad! That was great going under the Tower bridge. Our other all time favorite was Hong Kon/Vietnam/Thailand/Singapore to Mumbai. Loved that one too. We love all Seabourn adventures but these two were memorable. We booked the Oct. 25, 2008 cruise as there were many ports we have not experienced. Now until August 18 when we go on the Dalmation port cruise and then Nov. on the Alexandria to Dubai cruise. I love your reports when cruising and also your passion, as ours too, about simply being on a Seabourn journey. Happy planning and sign up soon. They go fast.

if you had one choice of itineraries not to be missed

Jane, we went to South & Central America (Chile, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica) on NCL and it was the best cruise itinerary-wise for us.

I did a Canary Islands Seabourn cruise last year that stopped in Morocco, which was quite unforgettable. :)

Archived