Martini Help..............

JohnR49er

I didn't care for the Chocolate Vanilla one - too much alcohol taste. The chocolate one I liked was the chocolate cream with the chocolate swirled in the glass and the mini chocolate chips in the bottom - no calories or carbs I'm sure!! Char, the Limon' is spectacular and they usually do that one on the tasting as it is so refreshing. The Century is good as is the French (most women like that one) and the Melon. I have worked my way pretty far down the list and the only ones I really did not like are the ones more like the 'traditional' martinis.
Gail, it was the alcohol taste that I didn't like in the Chocolate Kiss. The chocolate cream isn't on the menu--I have heard about it and someone actually posted the picture somewhere and it looked very inviting! I guess I'll have to ask for it, or maybe the menu is updated. The Limon' is high on my list to try, right after the peach!

I think it was Madelyn who told me that a lot of people did not like the Chocolate Kiss so X came up with the Chocolate Cream as a milder version. All the Martini Bars make it. It is certainly wonderful. I hope Nika is still on the Zenith when we sail 1/02. He was the best bar server! He always had my chocolate martini ready when I finished my dessert! What a guy! And he wasn't hard on the eyes either! LOL! :D

Char....NO WAY!!!! :D :D :D It seems to early for us to be getting docs....but, I'm sure not complaining!!!

Tuggers...the chocolate cream one sounds yummy. Do they give a discription of the ingredients, or just a name to order by?

Liz

Char....Tuggers...the chocolate cream one sounds yummy. Do they give a discription of the ingredients, or just a name to order by?

Liz

Liz, are you making a list? Which one will be the first one? Of course, you're going to have Char to advise you. After all, we will have had two weeks to make our decisions on which ones belong at the top of the list. 4_1_10v.gif

Garry

Just wish we were sailing on any one of the X ships today to really celebrate. But we'll settle for a couple (?) of martinis 311v.gif and have a nice dinner out. What better gift can we give ourselves than a Med cruise in June 05 in anticipation of our next anniversary! Love your wonderful input folks!

Lee

Happy Anniversary! 8_8_10.gifEnjoy your evening out and dream of that Med cruise 4_8_4v.gif

Archived