anyone ever moved from a certain room #

ArkansasFish

From reading the boards I have learned. When booking certain cabins- If i booked a certain cabin that holds 3 people and there is only 2 of us--they can move us if they find 3 people who want that cabin.

If you booked a handicapped room and are not handicapped you can be moved.

If they want to upgrade you- they have to let the travel agent know- and they will ask you first.

It happens rarely.

If they move you from a certain room, do they tell you before hand and give you an option to back out of going? I purchased this room because of the space. If I get upgraded or moved within my category, I loose the larger room.

This is not a handicap room.

If your cabin is set with the amount of people that you have going they should tell you first.

example is you have a cabin that holds three people but only two of you are sailing....if the ship is selling out -yes they can move you to another cabin. THey should tell your agent first..but dont always tell.

I pick a cabin on the back. I dont want a suite unless its a wrap around one on the aft.

I selected cabin 1666 on the Explorer of the Seas and was bumped to cabin 1640 without notice. This ended up being a good thing as it was an upgrade to a junior suite. The way I was able to find out was by checking my online docs a week before the sailing, and saw the cabin change.

Good Luck!

Archived