Secret Doors

Most of the "secret doors" aren't really secret, they are just in out of the way locations.

Like the back entrance to the dico on Fantasy class ships...

You DO need to pay attention to decor when you go through a door to someplace new though. I opened an unmarked glass door leading off the deck of the Miracle and went down some steps to find crew area. Nice group, they never even threatened to make me walk the plank :D

The "secret" doors we found on the Liberty were doors that go out onto the bow of the ship. There were several on different decks. The bridge was on deck 7 so I believe we were able to go out on deck 8 and go on the lookout area. I don't know for sure if I have the correct decks though. Just go exploring! If it doesn't say anything on the door, we went out. If it said "crew only" we just looked for another door.

To get on top of the bridge on Conquest Class, as well as Vicotory and Triumph, go all the way forward in the hallways of deck 9 (lido). There are doors on the port and/or starboard side which will take you outside. There are also access points at the forward ends of the hallways on decks 6, 7, and 10 (for Conquest class). The Bridge is on deck 8.

I've read a few times on here that ships have secret doors. Can anybody tell me more? I would sure hate to go poking around and get into some place I shouldn't be. Might have to walk the plank or something! :eek:

Does anyone have "door" info on the Imagination? How exciting... wait, maybe I don't want to know where- maybe just tell me IF the Imagination has these 'secret doors'. Sounds fun!

To get on top of the bridge on Conquest Class, as well as Vicotory and Triumph, go all the way forward in the hallways of deck 9 (lido). There are doors on the port and/or starboard side which will take you outside. There are also access points at the forward ends of the hallways on decks 6, 7, and 10 (for Conquest class). The Bridge is on deck 8.

Well.......that was my next question......how do you get onto the bow? Thanks for already answering that one for me. :cool:

Imagination -- Verandah deck, port side, all the way forward. You can also reach the area above the bridge by going through the atrium doors towards the lifeboats on lido deck. Walk forward, and there is a stairway up above the bridge. It's not all that "secret."

Archived