Amen

nycruiser1975

Finally,

Many of you know I have been at this for a year now. I had to cancel last years cruise, because of death in family. This year we are bringing or son, and I just booked the spirit for 8/4/07. KK room 6557 deck 6. Does anyone know how this cabin is. You don't know how I feel. It is bitter sweet. I am happy I finally get to go on my first cruise, sad it had to happen at 31, but I did it. I just wish my grandmother was alive to share my trip when I come back. Thank you CC family for all your help and support last year... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :)

Finally,

Many of you know I have been at this for a year now. I had to cancel last years cruise, because of death in family. This year we are bringing or son, and I just booked the spirit for 8/4/07. KK room 6557 deck 6. Does anyone know how this cabin is. You don't know how I feel. It is bitter sweet. I am happy I finally get to go on my first cruise, sad it had to happen at 31, but I did it. I just wish my grandmother was alive to share my trip when I come back. Thank you CC family for all your help and support last year... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D :)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm cheering with you.:D Sorry I can't give any info on the cabin, but wanted to say I'm excited for your first cruise too! It more than likely won't be your last, and think of the last year as a learning experience, you're much better prepared now.;)

Did I make a mistake getting an inside room for 3 people? Being a newbie don't know much. Will we be okay? don't plan on being in room a lot:confused:

Regular insides and oceanviews are not that different when it comes to space. Might get a few more feet from an oceanview, but unless you want to spring for a balcony or suite, you're going to have the same kind of limited space. You'll be fine, like you said, you don't plan on being in the room much.:p You'll have a great time.

Finally,

I am so very happy for you and I think there are many of us here who can identify with your "bittersweet" feelings. 30, 31....these are only numbers. The best part is that you ARE going. Have a wonderful trip...enjoy yourselves...and then come back here and tell us all about it.

Ciao,

W A W W

I am happy I finally get to go on my first cruise, sad it had to happen at 31, but I did it.

I went on my first cruise at 62 (double your age) and had a great time (as you may notice from my signature). Hard to believe that was only 2 years ago. You're going to enjoy, I'm sure! :) :)

Don said it best; just go and enjoy. There is nothing like your first cruise, inside, outside or where ever you are. As for 3 in the cabin, you will not be spending much time sitting around, watching TV in your cabin I hope. Sure, you may find it a little tight, but just plan on having a good time. There will be more cruises and more chances to have other types of cabins. NMNita

Archived