Scuba Diving in Corfu & Santorini

We will be in those ports in May also. We will be diving in Corfu (May 24th - I think the same day as your ship) and Mykonos (May 21st). I have contacted a few places in Corfu.....how many in your group? There are 5 divers in our group. Maybe we can all go together on the same trip? A few of the places charge a lot to transport you from the port to the ship.

We will be in Corfu on May 17. Have heard back from Achilleon Diving Center. They will pick up at port. Open water dive using their equip. is 47E. They said 15% discount with internet booking. That is the only dive center we've heard from so far. One diver for sure (maybe two).

We're going in June, but have a good feeling about two operators we found on PADI and MSN Seach. In Mykonos, dive adventures dot gr and in Santorini, dive center dot gr seem to offer good value. At least they're pleasent to correspond with! Good luck - hope you can find the sites.

I'm particularly interested in Corfu and Mykonos.

Can you post or e-mail me ctc info for both dive shops, Achilleon and Seven Island, in Corfu. Since they are willing to pick up at port, I would like to see what they can offer. Also, Mykonos if possible. I haven't been able to find anyone there. My e-mail is countessP@aol.com.

Thx, Millie

I hope this will help someone! This is what I have gathered on diving in Corfu....

http://www.diveincorfu.gr/dcp.htm -

The price for 2 dives per person for 5 people will be 310 all together including equipment and pick up from your ship.The price for one dive for 5 people will be 225€ all included as well.Also if you decide to come the time for the pick up will be about 9 local time. -

http://www.sevenisland.eu/ - .

Our dive centre, Seven Islands Dive Center , is in Kontokali/Gouvia that’s a ten minutes drive.

The prices for diving with us are as follows (p.p. and full equipment and tanks):

One dive € 55.- and two dives € 85.

http://www.corfudivingfunclub.gr/index.htm

info@corfudivingfunclub.gr

info@corfudivingfunclub.gr

EXPERIENCED 42euro

EXPERIENCED 2dives in a day 77euro

EXPERIENCED 1dive with their gear 40euro

EXPERIENCED 2dives with their gear 70euro(in a day)

SNORKELING 25euro

Mykonos.....

www.diveadventures.gr -

Our boat departs at 1300 and 1530 for single tank dives at different locations. The second dive will be over at 1700, and you will need to be at our shop one hour prior to departure. The 1000 dive is only from the beach. If we have a group of four people diving or more which is your case then we can schedule a 1000 boat dive or the other possibility is for a private boat dive. Cost for one dive per person is 60 euro for two dives 100 euros. Transfers 15 euros/roundtrip/pp.

http://www.dive.gr/en/mykonos/ - Thank you for your interest in contacting Mykonos Diving Center. We can do both a 1 tank or a 2 tank dive schedule depending on what time you have to be back at the dock. The cost is 60 Euro for a 1 tank dive and

90 for a two tank dive, all dive equipment inclusive. Regarding

transportation we can arrange for a pick up and return o dock service with

our mini van at a cost of 15 Euro per person.

I just emailed Achilleon Diving Center - I expect to hear from them shortly and will pass on the info.

Archived