Hip-Hop/R&B on Imagination?

OceanAddict

Do any of the clubs on the Imagination play Hip-Hop, R&B, pop or even club mix/spin music? I love this music and want to dance! :D I leave in 4 days, so please let me know what types of music are played. Thanks in advance:)

Do any of the clubs on the Imagination play Hip-Hop, R&B, pop or even club mix/spin music? I love this music and want to dance! :D I leave in 4 days, so please let me know what types of music are played. Thanks in advance:)

OceanAddict,

From the several cruises I've been on I have yet to encounter an issue with the selection of music played. The D.J.'s in the club are usually up on what's hot and current so you will mostly hear what's in the Billboard Top 40 which as you know is mostly Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Rock, etc. However most of the music tends to lean towards Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, & Salsa/Merengue. So you have absolutely no worries. One tip I could give you is that to get rather cool with the DJ's and they'll play whatever you request. If they don't have it and you have it either on a CD or on your Ipod, they'll play it. So doing that will keep you dancing until the wee hours of the morning. Do keep in mind though, that they have to do their best to cater to all, so they will play music that you may not find too interesting but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Have a blast and drink plenty!

Jay

OceanAddict,

From the several cruises I've been on I have yet to encounter an issue with the selection of music played. The D.J.'s in the club are usually up on what's hot and current so you will mostly hear what's in the Billboard Top 40 which as you know is mostly Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Rock, etc. However most of the music tends to lean towards Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, & Salsa/Merengue. So you have absolutely no worries. One tip I could give you is that to get rather cool with the DJ's and they'll play whatever you request. If they don't have it and you have it either on a CD or on your Ipod, they'll play it. So doing that will keep you dancing until the wee hours of the morning. Do keep in mind though, that they have to do their best to cater to all, so they will play music that you may not find too interesting but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Have a blast and drink plenty!

Jay

Jay, Thanks! YES!!! I am so excited... both my hubby and I will be set, then. He loves 80s and 90s rock and I like club-type music. I will take your suggestions with me and have a drink for you! What's your favorite?

Yiskah

HAHA...Sounds like a plan indeed! Make that drink a DOUBLE SHOT OF HENNESSEY...Hopefully you can handle that...lol

You'll have to let me know how much fun you guys have as I'm sure it will be tons of fun indeed!

Jay

HAHA...Sounds like a plan indeed! Make that drink a DOUBLE SHOT OF HENNESSEY...Hopefully you can handle that...lol

You'll have to let me know how much fun you guys have as I'm sure it will be tons of fun indeed!

Jay

Okay, Jay- I'll do it- :eek: just for you. I'm sure my DH won't mind. haha

On second thought, maybe I'll have HIM drink it for you;) I'll let you know how it goes! I've got my Marley-Attitude on and nothing is going to bother me.:D

Okay, Jay- I'll do it- :eek: just for you. I'm sure my DH won't mind. haha

On second thought, maybe I'll have HIM drink it for you;) I'll let you know how it goes! I've got my Marley-Attitude on and nothing is going to bother me.:D

That's ALWAYS the BEST attitude to have. So this is your first cruise I take it? So you are getting your DH to do your dirty work huh....lol

Jay

That's ALWAYS the BEST attitude to have. So this is your first cruise I take it? So you are getting your DH to do your dirty work huh....lol

Jay

First one in 17 years!!! Second one total. My first was the Carnivale in 1990 (honeymoon). Same hubby, different ship;) And yeah, he'll do the dirty work! lol

First one in 17 years!!! Second one total. My first was the Carnivale in 1990 (honeymoon). Same hubby, different ship;) And yeah, he'll do the dirty work! lol

Wow! A 17 year gap? Well cruising is ALOT different than back then and I'm certain that there will only be a 1 year gap at most after you guys set sail in a few days....lol

Yup. I luv my hip/hop and rnb. That's all they were playing on the Imagination on my first cruise 2 yrs ago and we loved it. The party was going on all night. Have lots o fun. :D

Yup. I luv my hip/hop and rnb. That's all they were playing on the Imagination on my first cruise 2 yrs ago and we loved it. The party was going on all night. Have lots o fun. :D

My DH and I practiced the "Freak" just for the cruise;) (To all of you who are about to slam me... I am only kidding... kind of) hehehe Thanks for the well wishes, guys! Maybe all that dancing will burn off some of the 'cake' and 'kiss on the lips' I hear about? B Blest!

Yiskah

Jay, Thanks! YES!!! I am so excited... both my hubby and I will be set, then. He loves 80s and 90s rock and I like club-type music. I will take your suggestions with me and have a drink for you! What's your favorite?

Yiskah

Next door to the Disco is another lounge with Live rock. Great band. i asked them if they would be around a while . They said another year.

They are all Philippine, but pull of all the cover songs without a hitch.

Archived