Voyager going to Galveston in Dec. 2007...

Livinging in Las Vegas I was thrilled to hear this from our wait staff on the Voyager last week. They are leaving for Europe in a couple weeks and when they return they will be in Galveston. We are excited to not have to go to Miami for a Voyager class ship!

Shannon

Us too. In fact we are so excited we are going to Spain to bring her to Galveston! :)

But, sadly we will be saying good by to our old friends Splendour and Rhapsody.

So, Shannon, when will you be sailing Voyager out of Galveston?

Us too. In fact we are so excited we are going to Spain to bring her to Galveston! :)

But, sadly we will be saying good by to our old friends Splendour and Rhapsody.

So, Shannon, when will you be sailing Voyager out of Galveston?

otherwise we would LOVE to fly to spain and bring her back as well!

Don't wait too long as the Voyager is only supposed to be here for a few months. Im not sure if the April cruisedate showing is the last date she will sail from Galveston. Im hoping when the partial Caribbean schedules come out on the 16th they will show more cruise dates for RCI out of Galveston and that Voyager will be in Galveston longer than the dates that we now see. The cruises are filling up so well and prices going up so fast on those dates, especially the balconies, that I would think RCI would be encouraged to give us more dates?

I have my fingers crossed for Galveston.

otherwise we would LOVE to fly to spain and bring her back as well!

Yes, it looks like April 20th is the last 7night cruise out of Galveston for 2008.

Shannon, I looked at your post lists and didn't see any for your Alaska cruise Roll Call. The reason I do this is to encourage CCers to sign up for the M&M and visit with the other ccers on their cruise. It took me a long time to figure out how this board was organized and while I learned the hard way I managed to miss out on some of the parts of it that I really enjoy now. So, if you are confused by what I'm saying I'd be happy to explain further. If not then just ignore the intrusion. :)

Archived