Carnival Suite perks

fireflytx

Ya know, I've never understood why bidets are cool. Who wants a wet, albeit clean, butt? I tried one out in France a couple of years ago and maybe I used it wrong, but I was just soaked. :o

Its so you don't get stinky fingers when the toilet paper rips.

Ya know, I've never understood why bidets are cool. Who wants a wet, albeit clean, butt? I tried one out in France a couple of years ago and maybe I used it wrong, but I was just soaked. :o

They're great for washing the sand off you feet after a day at the beach. :D

May be others I am not aware of, but the nice part I enjoy is the VIP boarding. Like to get on the ship as early as possible. Like adding a day to the cruise.

:-)

I could not agree more. The best perk is VIP boarding

This will be the first time I've done the vip thing on a ship but from what I've read from others, IF it works the way they state at the port you happen to be going out of, the priority boarding alone is enough for me and the extra room in your cabin of course.

Wait i have a cat 11 for my cruise 042807 , so does that mean when i get to port , if thier 500 people on a long line, I can bypass that line and go to vip check in ? I always thought you still had to get inline but once you get past the metal detectors...then you go to another desk for check in..

Wait i have a cat 11 for my cruise 042807 , so does that mean when i get to port , if thier 500 people on a long line, I can bypass that line and go to vip check in ? I always thought you still had to get inline but once you get past the metal detectors...then you go to another desk for check in..

VIP line, first get your S&S, then security, then your onboard

Essentially correct however your experience may vary slightly depending on which port you are sailing out of because terminal layouts are different everywhere.

Its so you don't get stinky fingers when the toilet paper rips.

Not for nuthin', but if your butt wasn't soakin' wet from the bidet the paper would probably hold together better. :eek:

Signed LivToDuck

so many cancellations, so little time.

well i'm leaving out of Fort Lauderdale , so does this mean I can bypass the long line and go right to vip check in or do they make you wait in line until you go pass the metal detectors. ?

I think in FLL there is a seperate door for VIP.. to the left.

Seems to depend on the port/ship. I've been told I had to stand in the same line to get thru the detectors, and once, others to have been taken to the head of the line to go thru them. Make sure you let them know you are to go to the head of the line, make them tell you otherwise:D

Archived