A ? for Host Mike, Jacquelyn or Karen

Do any of you know who to contact at RCL to see about changing the date and time of a Meet and Mingle? Just discovered ours is NOT on the first sea day (our first full day of the cruise) as we thought it would be, but our first port day AND it is at 7:30 pm, when everyone is either at dinner or getting ready for dinner. This is for the 5/5/07 sailing of the Serenade.

I scrolled through the list of M&Ms that have already been assigned dates and times and it seems that all of them for the Serenade are at this very inconvenient time. I don't know if the others are for sea or port days because I don't know what the itineraries are for all of those cruises.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Carol

Do any of you know who to contact at RCL to see about changing the date and time of a Meet and Mingle? Just discovered ours is NOT on the first sea day (our first full day of the cruise) as we thought it would be, but our first port day AND it is at 7:30 pm, when everyone is either at dinner or getting ready for dinner. This is for the 5/5/07 sailing of the Serenade.

I scrolled through the list of M&Ms that have already been assigned dates and times and it seems that all of them for the Serenade are at this very inconvenient time. I don't know if the others are for sea or port days because I don't know what the itineraries are for all of those cruises.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Carol

Carol, you can email the Hosties at:

HostKaren@cruisecritic.com

HCruiseMike@aol.com

HostJacquelyn@cruisecritic.com

You can send an e to this addy:

Xplora@rccl.com

In your subject line, type Meet & Mingle.

Explain in detail your request and reason for it.

When I had a question it took more than 2 weeks to receive an answer.

Somebeach is correct. That is the correct email address to contact about Meet and Mingles, not the moderates. ;)

Do not get discouraged. It might take a while to hear from them. When I seemed to be told, "sorry it can not be changed" I emailed again and again. It was finally changed. ;)

Archived