Age Group: 22-30 SINGLES HELP

Airpezman

I am a 27 year old single, and I have cruised many times. However, on this last cruise, 3/25/07 on the Carribean Princess, my group felt that there were hardly any in our desired age range (22-30).

We noticed that the Skywalkers Club was empty most nights, and there were SO MANY TEENS on the ship......it made us start wondering what can we do to BOOST our chances that we sail on a ship where the nightclub is rocking with singles galore......and not hs kids.

In the past... I have sailed the Christmas Cruise and NYE cruise, and I felt there were many many college age singles. We have sailed in the summer, and there were many as well. We thought a spring break cruise would be perfect, and we were mistaken! TEENS! TEENS! everywhere...

Any tips/hints/ on how to increase our odds of boarding a ship where the nightlife is electric and full of young professional singles???

PEZ

... Any tips/hints/ on how to increase our odds of boarding a ship where the nightlife is electric and full of young professional singles???

PEZ

Howdy Pez!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Singles Forum! 04.gif

Try going to www.google.com and typing in "single cruises". You will find many of the agencies your fellow Cruise Critic members would recommend, give feedback, etc. if they could. Per our Community Guidelines, the names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts. Posts asking for the name, site or further information via e-mail, or posts offering same, will be removed as well as any replies to the deleted posts.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory.

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

When I went on my first cruise, I was single and I thought there would be a lot of opportunities to meet other singles. Not the case.

I'm married now, but my sister and I are going on the Conquest in June and I would really love to hang out with people our age.

What to do?

Archived