Steam Room and Sauna on the Pearl

Hello-------- I'm looking for whether or not the smaller steam rooms (((the one(s) off the gym area-- NOT the fancy ones up in the front in the "spa area")))) are complimentary or is a "spa package" purchase needed for that. I see that the latest thread on this is clear back in 2007. Any new/ newer info will sure help! Thanks---- Mark

Hello-------- I'm looking for whether or not the smaller steam rooms (((the one(s) off the gym area-- NOT the fancy ones up in the front in the "spa area")))) are complimentary or is a "spa package" purchase needed for that. I see that the latest thread on this is clear back in 2007. Any new/ newer info will sure help! Thanks---- Mark

I assume you need a spa pass. It's a much better idea to start s new thread on subjects like these instead of bumping a very old tread, because things like prices change a lot over 9 years, and some reading it won't realize the information is outdated.

As of April 2016, the steam rooms in the locker area were free. There is one in each locker room. You can give your cabin key to anyone at the front desk at the spa for a locker key; just be aware, the odd numbered lockers are for one gender and the evens are for the other (I cannot remember which is which now, but the spa ladies didn't know either, so whenever I would trek back there to get the appropriate key, they would stare at me blankly).