What cruise goes to Guatemala?

Its hard to do research on this port, not much info. But I found a way. Check out the reviews to the ships that go there now. I found the NCL sun goes there, great info on those boards about Guatemala. What other boats have been going there? This may seem obvious to some, but it took me a little while:(.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from the NCL Sun & Guatemala. That was my favorite for this trip. They said we were the last ship of the season.

Our port city, Santo Tomas, was quite a distance from Tikal and it wasn't offered as a shore excursion. However, in Belize we visited Xunantunich, which was very close to the Guatemalan border and Tikal wasn't much further. Visiting Xunantunich was an all day excursion.

We found Guatemala to be beautiful and fascinating - beautiful country side and interesting seeing the homes people live in. We visited a banana plantation.

The locals gave us an incredible send-off - with lots of uniformed school children, some musicians, and lots of taxi drivers - it was quite a site.

You should definately take a trip out of the port city so you can see how pretty it is.

• 1 month later...

Stopping in Santo Tomas on the NCL Spirit during it's 15 day repo cruise this November! :D

After reading this board I have decided to definitely book the Livingston tour with Gus!! I'm really excited.

• 4 months later...

Archived