Leaving Tomorrow Morning... Last Minute Tips?

OceanAddict

Read your daily Capers newsletter ... and don't miss the free live music on the deck, and be SURE and have at least one cheeseburger .... OMG they are so good!! As is the pizza! we never did eat at the buffet for lunch, couldn't stay away from the burgers and pizza .... and soft ice cream!! YUM!! Enjoy yersselfs!!

Be sure to unplug or just turn off the power strips for items that you clearly are not going to be using over the next week.

Set the furnace to vacation mode or a temp that it won't run constantly while you are gone

Either leave a note with the mailman/woman to hold your mail until you get back and provide them with that date or have a neighbor/family pick up your mail

Definitely take a powerstrip

Portable cd player or if you have an ipod like most of us, take your docking station

Smuggle some liquor on board

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT DOUBLE SHOT OF HENNESSEY! :)

OH YEAH AND UMMM...GOOOO GATORS!!!!! LOL...

Have a great time and take plenty of pics and enjoy yourselves to the fullest!

Talk with ya when you return...

Jay

Yeah, about those shots... I'll be sure to have hubby take a photo of me AFTER I've had them;) You'll see how 2 shots of H look! Thanks to you all:)

• 3 weeks later...
I've only been on 3 Carnival ships and the Victory is my favorite. :D We had a balcony cabin on the Lido deck, so I can't say much regarding your cabin. I'm sure it will be wonderful! What questions do you have and I will try to answer them. Have you gone to the review section of CC? I'm sure that there are tons of reviews there for your reading pleasure.

I have learned so much from this site....lovin it! Thanks so much! I have come to the conclusion that some people just can't be happy....some of the reviews are bad....glad to know that this is your favorite ship..that makes me feel better! Tips on San Juan at night???? little worried...most say that on the eastern carb...you get there late and nothing to do...the streets close up at dusk and night life don't start happening til midnight and the ship sails!

Then they wake up for immigration at 6 am on day you go to St Martin??????? My guy at Carnival said this isn't true but so many complaints! Can you clarify this????? Thanks

Archived