Pros and cons of promenade rooms

Heck, if that's the case and a blocked view by an ice cream sign means free ice cream every day, I'm going to see if I can find a room with a view obscured by a pub sign!

I dont think its the sign lol. Iv heard its a cow's butt you are staring at.

We have stayed in PR rooms on deck 8 on both the Navigator and the Explorer. You are a little close to the ceiling but you still have a good view of the action down below. Also, you are furthest from any noise (we found the parades to be very muffled and not noisy at all) and only those opposite you can see in to your window. We also liked that it was only 3 decks down to the promenade and 3 decks up to the WJ- easy walking.

I think I would like to try out a PR room on deck 7, but would prefer deck 8 over 6.

Hope that helps!

To the person who posted about the cow's butt and free Ben and Jerry's, is that true? Considering the amount of time I expect to be in the cabin and how much ice cream my family can consume in a week (don't ask, you really don't want to know), I'd almost be willing to switch if it was available just to make that happen!

I thought that the free benefit was one ice cream a day. It won't be unlimited that is for sure!

We have booked PR rooms for our next two cruises. Our PR rooms are adjoining rooms (us and other for kids). If you have any feedback about the following cabins I would really appreciate it. We've had a balcony on our other cruises but opted for the adjoining PR rooms for price, two bathrooms and privacy from the kids.

Here's the rooms:

AOS -6589, 6587

EOS-6303, 6301

Thanks in advance.

We have booked PR rooms for our next two cruises. Our PR rooms are adjoining rooms (us and other for kids). If you have any feedback about the following cabins I would really appreciate it. We've had a balcony on our other cruises but opted for the adjoining PR rooms for price, two bathrooms and privacy from the kids.

Here's the rooms:

AOS -6589, 6587

EOS-6303, 6301

Thanks in advance.

We just got off the Explorer today after 9 great nights in connecting promenade rooms. We were in 7293 and 7291 and we were right across from the general store with the 7293 room. PERFECT!

BUT our friends had 7201 and 7203 and they were not ab;e to see the parade as the parade did not go by their room, it started further down. I would definitely book our room again. LOVED the ability to get 2 bathrooms and a view, even though it wasn't of the water.

Archived