past guest code

peanutgirl

Do you receive "Currents"? Your PG number is just above your name.

I think you are talking about their curising # that Carnival assigns? The OP is asking about the promo CODE to see if when she puts it into 2008 cruises a discount or upgrade shows up.

I don't what for a code to use on carnival. If I log in my past guest number shows and when I look for cruises the past guest rate comes up. Also on Travelocity, I just check past guest and the past guest rate comes up on all sailings with avalibility.:)

Yes, i was asking about a code. I already know my past guest number. It is on my sign and sail cards and on my currents. Lets hope they get that code out soon.

The longer you wait..... the more you pay. You don't know when they will open that promo. It will cost you$$$$$$$.

The longer you wait..... the more you pay. You don't know when they will open that promo. It will cost you$$$$$$$.
Book it now with a PVP or CVP and let it be understood that if/when they release past guest promo...you get the discount and that you will not be penalized as a past guest who just happens to like to book early.

I booked my next cruise at full rate because nothing was available at the time....when they had a 1 day sale, I was told it didn't apply to me because "new bookings only" and I asked for a supervisor because why should I be penalized as a past guest because I like to book early.....the CVP gave me the rate without getting the supervisor. When past guest was finally released I called this CVP and he made the switch...........I get the rate and he has me as a return customer for another 5 cabins......

........another 5 '08 cabins........where it's too early.....for the past guest rates. He knows I'll call back:D

Archived