Thursday Weigh in!

NanciRDH

I am never the first one here! I think this is my first ever thread started, and I get to do it on a good note too...I'm down 2lbs! And that's even with a big weekend binge. Hope everyone else had a good week too.

Nanci

3 down this week. A record for me. I have now lost 17 pounds. Only 53 to go. Starting weight....204

Today's Weight....187

Thanks for the support everyone, without you I would be lost.

Congrats to all losers and samers. Gainers, keep the faith, it will happen, when it is suppose to happen.

Have a great day everyone.

Well, I was up 1/2 pound. I have been trying to lose this same pound for weeks and weeks. Weekends are very hard for me. Also with weigh-ins close to the weekend, I probably tend to splurge a little and then work real hard Monday-Thursday. I think tonight I will read up on plateaus and see if I can find something to help. But I am not discouraged, it will come off. I have a total weight loss of 24 lbs. and my clothes are really start to swim on me. I've gone from the women's sizes to misses sizes. What a great feeling.

Janet, you sound just like me. Why are weekends so hard? Let's see....DH wants to eat out, parents invite us out to dinner, barbeque with friends, yada, yada, yada! It is driving me nuts. The fall & winter won't be any better. The fall is football season and we attend MANY games with tailgating. Then comes winter with Thanksgiving and Christmas. :(

Congrats to you losers! :) I, on the other hand, gained a whopping 2.5 lbs! :eek: I guess I'm going to have to really start praying hard for the strength to keep my willpower. Have a good day everyone! :D

Good Morning!

I am down 1 lb. this week.

I will be on vacation next week for weigh in, so I'll check in the following week.

Good luck to everyone staying with your WOE & getting your exercise and DRINKING YOUR WATER! I intend to do all of this while I'm away.

Ginny :)

I am down 3.5lbs this week! AND I'm on TOM! Of course, probably most of this is because I can't eat because my boyfriend and I broke up. It's been tough, but I'm still watching what I eat. I haven't been able to get in the exercise routine this week because my friends want to keep taking me places after work and I get home late. I am not a morning person, so exercising early is out of the question. I will get back on track though, eat healthy AND exercise. I am about 8lbs from my lowest weight that I remember hitting a year and a half ago. Everyone is finally telling me that they can see a difference and my clothes are starting to sag a little. My problem area is my hips, anyone know any good exercise (except walking/jogging) that can pinpoint this problem area?

Everyone is doing a great job, keep up the great work!!

Stacey

SW: 204

CW: 189.5

mini GW: 170

GW: 160

Good morning all . . . I think I may be back on track (I hope!) - I'm down 1 lb. I feel so much better when I'm eating what I'm supposed to - it makes a huge difference in my mental state! (BTW - how do you insert the smiley faces, etc. on this new board? Still haven't figured that one out.)

Good morning, everyone. I still haven't lost the 6 pounds I gained on my cruise. Since I have been back I have not gotten back on my WOE. Last weekend we had a going-away party for my son, he leaves in four days (Army):( I am not overeating, but I am not eating right either. I am so depressed that I don't even care.

Congrats to you losers. Stacey, I hope that things are going better for you soon.

Rose

Good morning all. Congrats to the losers and to the stay the samers and the gainers it will happen for you too. Just stick with it.

I just rejoined WW this week and I'm happy to report a 5 pound loss. I know that won't happen every week but it's a great boost.

This was a good week for me. I lost 5 pounds this week. spent a great deal of time working in yard & sweating it out. has been very hot & humid here in Southeast.

My total weight loss is 24# over 8 weeks. Almost to the 1/2 way point as my goal is 50 lbs. Maybe I'll up that to 75 lbs. I guess I should meet the 50 first.

Finally after weeks of trying to catch up and get ahead, I have 1/2 lbs loss. I am so excited. It's not much but still in the right direction.

Congrats to all who lost, sounds like it was a good week for most. For those who didn't lose, if you stick with it, it will eventually come off.

Angie

:) Good Morning to all! I'm down 1 lb. this week for a total of 21.5..halfway to may goal of 50lbs. Good Luck to everyone...like some of you I do struggle too and I have found that I'm not drinking the water that I should so that will be a goal for this next week....drink,drink,drink!

~gina~:)

Down another 3.5 lbs. Started at 149- now at 122.5

My husband is saying now that I look too thin- and wants me to eat more! Yah, right. . .

Rose: my thoughts and prayers are with you as your son leaves. God bless you both

Betsy

This is my first weigh in since joining last week and I have gone up .5 with vacation loomiing next week. I have been better and starting back to exercise routine. I blame it on 2 tacos and dessert(OH no!) I lost 10 for my last cruise so I am hoping to do at least 5 this time and go from there. Little steps! Peg

Good Morning Everyone, WOW lots of good weight losses this week. Congrats to all of you. I too am down 2 whole pounds, FINALLY!!!!!! Hopefully that next week that middle number will change. I now have a total loss of 42 pounds since January. I will admit I have worked really hard at it this week, fish only for dinner all week.

cruzgrl, fanatastic!! Keep up the good work

Rose, my thought and prayers will also be with you as your son leaves for the Army.

Gym Girl, WOW that is great. How are you doing it?

Also congrats to Stacey and tidelover with BIG:D weight loss and to everyone else. Keep Up the Great Work.

Rose, I will pray for your son and you. I know that I'd be a basket case if my son was leaving for the Army. Tell him that we are proud of him. :)

Gym Girl, what eating plan are you on? You sure do seem to lose a lot of weight. Is it because you are constantly at the gym? ;)

Today is my starting date (with 1 year to go for my cruise)...I need to stay motivated to fit into that itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini! :D Ok, maybe not itsy bitsy...and yellow polka dots?!? Ewwww! ;)

I guess I'll post my losses here every Thursday if I may. Thinking positive! :o

I have to admit the weight did come of really fast- part of it is because I started taking anti-depressant and anti-anxiety Rx in June, and both have really decreased my appetite. I used to go to the gym a lot, but became unhappy there- classes were cut, machines weren't repaired, etc. My membership expires this month, and I won't re-up. I have been walking at a local park- and doing ab work at home.

Also (don't recommend this!)- my calorie intake has been pretty low- around 700 per day. And I write everything down that I eat.

Betsy

Is it Thursday already????? Oh CRAP!!!!!!! OK....

Congrats to all you losers.. WTG!!!!!!!!!! As for the gainers??? I'm with you guys... Up a lb this week, but at least I can still see a 2 on the scale, so I'm not *totally* freaking out. Hang in there gals... We can do it!

I'm so crunched for time this month that I might just be able to find my way here on weigh-in days for awhile!

Congrats to all of you finding success with your weight-loss journey this week. My thoughts are with those of you that are having struggles right now. {{{hugs}}}

I lost another 3 pounds this week for a total loss of 10 pounds since July 19th. Here's how I've done so far:

07/22/04 -5 lbs.

07/29/04 -7 lbs.

08/05/04 -10 lbs.

I started to join SouthBeachDiet.com but I'm just doing my own thing right now. I went from a semi-fast (mostly shakes, juices, and a small dinner) to going low-carb/fat/calories most of the time. I didn't stick with that today since I was running all day long and had Chinese for lunch and KFC for dinner. :eek: I bought tons of healthy food today though and plan on getting lots of exercise working outside this weekend. Hopefully I'll continue to lose and get to my first goal. Only 4 more pounds to get there! :D Good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow What a nice bunch of enthusiastic people. It is just what I have needed to get me started. I figure I have about 50 pounds to lose before our March 05 panama cruise. My exercise is limited as I need a hip replacement so can't do any exercise that puts strain on my hip or lower back. Can anyone comment on whether the Curves Program can be modified for someone with limited abilities?

It is great to have somewhere where everyone knows exactly how hard it is to lose weight.

Talk to you on THURSDAY!!!:p

Archived