How often does NCL add new itineraries?

Good day all. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of NCL's 2008 itineraries. I'm looking for a Western Med cruise for 2008. I loved cruising on NCL and would like to go with them for 2008 as well. However the cruise itineraries they're offering for this year are not "grabbing" me. I've found a terrific itinerary on another line that covers all the ports I want to see but I want to wait and see what NCL has to offer.

My question to those of you who have been with NCL much longer than I: how often do they modify their intineraries? Is there a chance that they will offer something new for 2008 in that part of the world?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ciao,

W A W W

Good day all. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of NCL's 2008 itineraries. I'm looking for a Western Med cruise for 2008. I loved cruising on NCL and would like to go with them for 2008 as well. However the cruise itineraries they're offering for this year are not "grabbing" me. I've found a terrific itinerary on another line that covers all the ports I want to see but I want to wait and see what NCL has to offer.

My question to those of you who have been with NCL much longer than I: how often do they modify their intineraries? Is there a chance that they will offer something new for 2008 in that part of the world?

Ciao,

W A W W

I think you may be in luck - time will tell - I would not be surprised to see a second NCL ship in the Med in 2008 - any day now, any day now ;)

Ciao,

W A W W

Everytime one of the ship's engines has a problem they change itineraries and given the number of engine problems of late, you have a fair chance of getting an itinerary change free of charge.

I think you may be in luck - time will tell - I would not be surprised to see a second NCL ship in the Med in 2008 - any day now, any day now ;)

I do hope so - the Jewel's Med itinerary doesn't appeal (to us, based in the UK) so a second ship might offer some more interesting ports.

And I hope you're right. Thanks for your response.

Ciao,

W A W W

I think I was right but clearly not what I expected. Looks like the POHI will be in Europe in 2008 :rolleyes: I can't see it doing the Baltics. With the POHI announcement the rest of 2008 can not be far behind.

I think I was right but clearly not what I expected. Looks like the POHI will be in Europe in 2008 :rolleyes: I can't see it doing the Baltics. With the POHI announcement the rest of 2008 can not be far behind.

After reading the news about the POH, I just had to come back and look at your response to me when I posted this question last week. Believe me when I said that I began to think to myself "does he have a crystal ball?" :eek: You called this one perfectly and it will, hopefully, work out for me (one can always hope and dream).

Now...considering you got this one right...do you have any more feelings...perhaps about some Powerball numbers? ;)

Ciao,

W A W W

I do hope so - the Jewel's Med itinerary doesn't appeal (to us, based in the UK) so a second ship might offer some more interesting ports.

You got what you wanted as well Gem, Jewel in the Baltics, and the Jade with longer itineraries

Norwegian Jade will be the first to arrive in Europe at the end of March 2008, staying through the end of November. The ship will sail a unique mix of 12-, 13- and 14-day Eastern and Western Mediterranean cruises, beginning with a number of 12-day cruises departing from Barcelona, Istanbul, and Athens (Piraeus) with a variety of ports including Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples, and Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Ephesus, Turkey; Mykonos, Santorini, Iraklion, Crete, Corfu and Katakolon, Greece; and Alexandria, Egypt.

Returning for her third season in Europe in early May, Norwegian Jewel will replace Norwegian Dream, sailing a Baltic Capitals itinerary roundtrip from London (Dover) through mid-September. The 12-day sailings will run from May 5 through August 23 with stops in Copenhagen, Denmark; Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany; Tallinn, Estonia; two days in St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden. On August 9, the ship will offer a two-day sampler cruise from London (Dover) specifically designed for the UK market. A final 13-day sailing departing on September 4 will include a stop in Oslo, Norway.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_041607

You got what you wanted as well Gem, Jewel in the Baltics, and the Jade with longer itineraries

Looking forward to seeing the actual itineraries tomorrow and next Tuesday. Then just have to decide what to book and whether the UK or US prices will be better :D:D

Archived