Category 6E spa deck question

lisgeo

We had a 6E on the Triumph. There is no more noise or motion that we could tell anyway, then any other part of the ship. The huge picture window is great to look at in the am as you are pulling into port. We used the spa a great deal more because we were so close to it. Much nicer hot tubs in the spa area. Have a great trip!

• 1 month later...
[quote name='sailingseabee']I am going on the 11/13/04 glory and have a 6e all to myself .I am sooooooooooo excited ,but wonder if it is going to too much for me I am a single 23yo guy going on my first cruise:eek:[/QUOTE]

I think its perfect for a single person- you have the window so you know the difference between night and day and wont need to bring a night lite. (no matter where you will go the cabins are basically the same size..maybe set up different- except the suites.

Hi, we sailed on the Triumph on 8/21 (2 families) and were lucky enought to have been upgraded to these WONDERFUL rooms. We only paid for inside TBA(to be announced rooms) so we really could have ended up anywhere on the ship! Traveling with 4 people (2 adults and 2 teens) in each room made it nice to have such large rooms. And the full glass window was awesome. We had rooms 1101 and 1103. The hall is small, I think only 7 rooms per side, so it is very private and quiet. And we loved walking out the doors at teh end of the hall to the pool area decks. Oh ...Since there were more gals than guys, the hubbies chose to use the spa showers since there was much more room in there and they were only across the hall from us!! I think these rooms are considered family staterooms and may be a little bigger than a regular outside cabin. We had a king sized bed with room to move all around it, a convertable sofa with pull down bunk over it. We were so spoiled. It was absolutely hands down the very best vacation we ever had!!!

Archived