When does HAL allow you to book shore ex?

mbe30

Just curious about how far out you've all been able to book your excursions. My cruise is still 7 months out, so it's not up yet, but I can't plan my days in port without knowing which excursions will be offered for my sailing. If anyone has been on the 11-day S.Caribbean Seafarer on the Noordam and has a list of the excursions offered on that sailing, that would be appreciated too. I'm new to HAL and appreciate advice and tips from those of you who are past HAL cruisers!

mbe30, If you are on the November 10/07 Noordam sailing, come on over and say hi on our roll call NOORDAM-Nov. 10, 2007

Some of the people on the roll call have already done this itinerary and they have a lot of good info to share! I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do in most of our ports from reading reviews here and on the port-specific boards, but I have also been waiting for the list of shorex to come out to compare prices.

Welcome to HAL!

Bonnie

Just curious about how far out you've all been able to book your excursions. My cruise is still 7 months out, so it's not up yet, but I can't plan my days in port without knowing which excursions will be offered for my sailing. If anyone has been on the 11-day S.Caribbean Seafarer on the Noordam and has a list of the excursions offered on that sailing, that would be appreciated too. I'm new to HAL and appreciate advice and tips from those of you who are past HAL cruisers!

As others have mentioned, shorex open up anyhwere from six months to one month out. Late openings are often due to finalizing arrangments w/suppliers.

There is a good sampling of shorex on HAL's web site. It should be helpful with preplanning:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-destinations/southerncaribbean

Archived