4 star hotel Miami airport?

39august

Can someone tell me what 4 star hotel at MIA has a rooftop restuarant? I'm looking on easyclicktravel and they are offering this at $100. Sure would like to know the name of the hotel before I buy!

Is this the description you are looking at? If so, I did a reverse search on betterbidding.com and they are identifying it as the Holiday Inn Airport. Be sure to check out ratings at tripadvisor. Hope this helps.

Our ‘Off the Record’ hotels are distinguished brand name hotel and resorts. Due to the hotel chain’s pricing policy, we can not reveal their name until after purchase. Book now and save... it will be our little secret.

This hotel is a first class hotel, very close to the Miami International Airport, and convenient for both business and leisure travelers. The newly remodeled hotel offers you spacious guestrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck to relax by, a rooftop restaurant with a panoramic view, excellent international cuisine and weekend entertainment as the evening fades away with live music under the stars. The friendly, professional staff, always going the extra mile, can make your stay as relaxed and comfortable as you have come to expect from this national hotel chain. The hotel features refurbished and elegantly decorated guestrooms to provide you all the comforts required for a perfect stay. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment.

**Cancellation for Reservations occurring over special event dates must be received 7 days prior to check-in.**

Archived