A great day with Cameron!

mariefisher

We just returned from a great day with Cameron Reid. He was there waiting when we entered the port, just as promised. He took us all around the island, had a great deal of patience as I shopped at the pottery factory and was extremely intelligent and courteous. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

I highly recommend Cameron, too. He will take you literally wherever you want to go on the island. We had been there before, and wanted to go to the Wildlife Reserve this time, even though it's a long ride way up to the north part of the island. It was SO worth it, and we saw lots of green monkeys even though it wasn't feeding time, just like Cameron said we would!

He is a very nice man!

Thanks for the good review on Cameron. I've gotten a reservation with him for our cruise in May, but hadn't heard back regarding a few questions I had. I was a little worried, but y'all seemed very happy so I'm feeling better. Did anyone do the glass bottom boat/green turtle thing during your day on Barbados?

• 3 weeks later...

You will have to contact him with exactly what you want to do. For our tour, which was about 5 hours, he charged us $30 pp, but there were 5 of us. I think the price would vary depending on how many people there are. His website is listed in this thread and has all the contact information on it.

• 2 months later...
Anyone know if he is still in business?

If so, how to contact him?

I had a look in the Barbados phone book for you,

but I see no Cameron Reid listed.

There are three C. Reid's and he may be one of them.

If you're an adventurous caller,

I can give you the three C.Reid numbers and you can sort 'em out.

What d'ya say?

cinnam0n -

Hi - I am very interested to hear about your using Cameron to go to the wildlife preserve up north. I really want to go see teh monkeys but my husband wants to do a snorkel trip so I wasconsidering using Cameron to go up to the reserve in the morning and have him drop us at the snorkel trip in the afternoon. Can we make it up there, spend a little tiem and get back in say 3 hours or slightly more? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

I would think that would be entirely possible if you went straight there from the port. It is a ways away, but definitely worth making an effort to see. Cameron will know how long it takes to get there - we made a few stops on the way, so it's hard for me to say.

Archived