Brewery and Sports Ground tour in Melbourne

uktog

Looking at the Excursion brochure just released by Celebrity there is the excursion my DH will insist on being a (sad and somewhat miserable at present) English cricket fan. It involves a trip to the cricket ground in Melbourne plus a visit to the Fosters Brewery. The timing though is not brilliant as it would limit other sightseeing in Melbourne and I wonder is it easy to fix this tour up on your own and if so how

Thanks for advice

AJ

I sympathize with you. Each time we have travelled to Europe, I have been dragged around to look at all of the soccer stadiums.

However my family and I are huge football and cricket fans and love our Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). As members and with the footy season in full swing, there is rarely a weekend when we are not there.

Go to www.mcg.org.au for all the information on the tours.

Can't say I have visited the brewery - but have a look at www.fosters.com.au.

Jane;)

Thanks Jane - yes soccer stadium, cricket grounds you name it, though the trip to Barbados and the cricket ground (impromptu in a taxi) was one of the best ever he still says. Anyway, I think this one is going to be a must. The cricket ground website is down just now but I look forward to checking it out and planning very soon

Ann

Archived