Dawn quad cabin layout with pics- "U" shaped

monicajay

Is there something special about that cabin? Do all cabins on deck 5 have a window instead of a porthole for an OV?

I just looked at Expedia, and it only shows a few available. I cannot fathom it's that sold out for 2008.... Is it that quads are more limited?

I appreciate your help!

Nothing special about that cabin. If you go to http://www.cruisestateroom.com/ You can put in any cabin number and the ship and get the details of the cabin window vs porthole, Pullman or not etc.

The current view you get on the booking engine only shows 5 cabins - I am sure there are many more. If there is a specific cabin you want I can tell you if it is booked or you can call and find out.

Boy did you just help me big.Were on the 4/23 dawn sailing and i just posted a question about the beds.We wereworried about the configuration being my kids sleep like cyclones and one big bed would have been a disaster.I printed these pics to give to our cabin steward.Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished reading this thread with great interest, as we too have a quad booked on the Spirit. Although I understand it should work on all of the newer ships, will this U-shape work on the Spirit, as its a bit different than the others due to the original set-up for the Asian market? We will be on deck 11.

• 1 year later...
IMO-That is so much nicer than the "wall to wall" bed arrangement, I sure hope someone from NCL sees the photo and starts to use this setup. Besides, when the wife & I take my SIL to Alaska, the wall to wall could be sort of creepy! But I still get the middle ;)

LOL! That's one way to REALLY get to know your sister-in-law!

We had planned on arranging the beds in the U shape on the Star but ended up booking 2 inside cabins for the extra room/privacy....glad we did. It would have been me (female) and my two teen sons and my 80+ year old Dad squeezed together.

Monicajay........thanks so much for this great idea and the pics. I am putting my four kids on the Dawn sideways inside. The sideways cabins are configured a little different than the regular inside cabins. Does anyone know if this configuration would work in sideways cabin? Also when and how do you tell the cabin steward to make it up this way?

Archived