12:02 pm flight into Tampa?

cruiselubbers

is not too far from Port Tampa..cab or prearranged shuttle will safely get you there in time ..hoping you sail 4-ish or later..prob a 30 min ride(depending on day of the week, traffic, etc) after u get bags. Bon Voyage

Well hello stranger:D . The ship doesn't leave until 4 PM so barring any flight problems you should be fine. We're flying from Chattanooga the day before, we're not as brave as you are.

OMG ... Good to see someone from my hometown ... I grew up in Hixson ... moved to Indiana in 10/2005 ...

I remember leaving Cincinnati at 12:00pm since our original flight was delayed. This was my first ever cruise, and our honeymoon.

I was worried we would miss it. We called Carnival and told the airlines about this, and what they did was the airlines put our luggage on last, so they would come off first.

The Carnival reps at the airport knew we were on the plane, and once they found us, got us the Taxi. There was a guy who was grabbing our bags from the airline. He made a snide remark how "oh you two were the ones that missed your flight"

I said "Yeah, since your plane had mechanical problems in Lansing" he shut right up.

I remember we got into Tampa at about 3:00pm and made the ship. Talk about stressful after getting married the day before! After making the Inspiration when leaving Cincinnati at the time you are going to arrive Tampa. I'm sure you will be just fine.

I remember leaving Cincinnati at 12:00pm since our original flight was delayed. This was my first ever cruise, and our honeymoon.

I was worried we would miss it. We called Carnival and told the airlines about this, and what they did was the airlines put our luggage on last, so they would come off first.

The Carnival reps at the airport knew we were on the plane, and once they found us, got us the Taxi. There was a guy who was grabbing our bags from the airline. He made a snide remark how "oh you two were the ones that missed your flight"

I said "Yeah, since your plane had mechanical problems in Lansing" he shut right up.

I remember we got into Tampa at about 3:00pm and made the ship. Talk about stressful after getting married the day before! After making the Inspiration when leaving Cincinnati at the time you are going to arrive Tampa. I'm sure you will be just fine.

I am very thankful you guys made it! I know how important those honeymoons & anniversaries are I can assure you! As long as you two had a great time later on I guess even with all the stress atleast you two will remember that one for a long time to come! Of course you are reading this post from someone that tries to find the humor in about anything! Life's too short to take it way to seriously! Trust me I take it seriously, but I know somewhere I gotta give alittle!

:D

Thanks to all of you who so far have responded to this post! I truly appreciate it!

Blessings! :p

Archived