pics of JS and Suites on Voyager of the Seas

We stayed in a JS the last two times we sailed on the Voyager. There are links to my pictures in both of my trip reports. You can find the trip reports by clicking on the links in my signatures below.

Actually, they don't look just like they do in the pictures on RCI website, because Voyager has the new bedding --so those ugly bedspreads you see in the pics are replaced w/white bedding w/a small green coverlet draped across the bed, and green pillows (a big one and a small one on each bed).

I just got off Voyager last Sat. and had JS 9618 on the hump (first crusie). LOVED it. I did take one of the mesh hanging shoe-type holders and hung it in the bathroom (on the very small towel rack between the tub and larger multi-tiered towel rack) and we put all of our many bathroom things (hair dryer, perfumes, curling iron, hair sprays, cosmetics, sunscreens, etc) in there because there was not much counter space in the bathrm for my teen daughter and me. That was very helpful. There is a lot more room to walk around the bed and by the sliding galss bnalcony door in the JC than in regular balcony rooms. You'll LOVE it.

Actually, they don't look just like they do in the pictures on RCI website, because Voyager has the new bedding --so those ugly bedspreads you see in the pics are replaced w/white bedding w/a small green coverlet draped across the bed, and green pillows (a big one and a small one on each bed).

I just got off Voyager last Sat. and had JS 9618 on the hump (first crusie). LOVED it. I did take one of the mesh hanging shoe-type holders and hung it in the bathroom (on the very small towel rack between the tub and larger multi-tiered towel rack) and we put all of our many bathroom things (hair dryer, perfumes, curling iron, hair sprays, cosmetics, sunscreens, etc) in there because there was not much counter space in the bathrm for my teen daughter and me. That was very helpful. There is a lot more room to walk around the bed and by the sliding galss bnalcony door in the JC than in regular balcony rooms. You'll LOVE it.

no no no told you before thats MY ROOM :D

Archived