Live from the Dawn (in the Owners Suite)

Smellytoes

OK I haven't even left the house yet. But I'm ready to go. I'll try to check in here if I have the chance. If anyone has any ??? let me know. I'll see what I can find out. Wish me luck. I'm driving from Boston to NYC with 4 kids in the car. I hope we make it in one piece.

OK I haven't even left the house yet. But I'm ready to go. I'll try to check in here if I have the chance. If anyone has any ??? let me know. I'll see what I can find out. Wish me luck. I'm driving from Boston to NYC with 4 kids in the car. I hope we make it in one piece.

Smellytoes,

If you see Claudio tell him Diane & Monty will be on 5/12/07. Just booked it yesterday.

Have a GREAT cruise!!!!

Monty

Baitman,

I thought I recognized that name. How are you? Have you made the Dawn your permanent home ? I see you have made a few trip! It was a good ship but I'm not one for repeats. We went on the Spirit last fall and didn;t care for that ship at all! Hope all is well.

Matt & Kitty

You are funny! Have a great trip and keep us posted from the ship. ;)

di

Smellytoes,

If you see Claudio tell him Diane & Monty will be on 5/12/07. Just booked it yesterday.

Have a GREAT cruise!!!!

Monty

Good for you and Diane!!! Glad to see you're enjoying some frequent cruising these days. Wish we were going too. Are you back in 9506? Hope so...

Jackie

Good for you and Diane!!! Glad to see you're enjoying some frequent cruising these days. Wish we were going too. Are you back in 9506? Hope so...

Jackie

Jackie, Sad to say no. (but anything can happen between now and May 12th!) We have an AE. No matter. Can't wait to see Eka, Claudio and Anshuman again. You know how that is. ;) You have to sail with us one of these days!!!!

di

Jackie, Sad to say no. (but anything can happen between now and May 12th!) We have an AE. No matter. Can't wait to see Eka, Claudio and Anshuman again. You know how that is. ;) You have to sail with us one of these days!!!!

di

Sure hope you get an upsell for an OS. We knew we wouldn't when we booked for our last cruise. There were only mini suites available when I booked, but we wanted to cruise those dates with friends from our previous cruise. I had wondered what it would be like after 3 times in the OS, and it was great. I guess the important thing is being on the ship!!! We've never stayed in an AE, but I can imagine we would be very happy there also, especially with a bar set up... :D :D :D

Yes, I think we would have a great time cruising together!!!

Jackie

Joanne and fam!

Have a marvelous time!

I left the top drawer in the dressing room stocked with chocolate, dried apricots, muffins, sodas, biscotti (water bottles with vodka!) and some other goodies for you as well as a note with Jeremiah.

I tried to stay in the closet, but they pulled me off anyway......guess the gratutity wasn't a good enough bribe.:p

Aries (Pisces, Taurus, Aquarius.. we call him Kidlet) is the star of the ship, second only to our Amazing Anshuman. (watch my webshots for photos of Anshu in pirate gear!)

The Fools are booked for April 4, 9+5 back to back on Pearl next year, see the Latitudes Lady and come with us!

Bon Voyage, you Fool in spirit:D

We made to NYC in only 6 1/2 hours:eek: The Owner's suite is more than I could have imagined. I'm still getting used to it. Laurel, thanks for all the treats in the drawer. They actually came in handy. Baitman, I'll warn Claudio of your impending arrival.

Had an interesting cruise critic meeting. They announced to us that the plan is now for the Dawn to sail the Bermuda itinerary but from NY not Boston:mad: . Things could change but don't be too suprised to see the Majesty around for one more year. So for next year we could see the Dawn replace the Crown and maybe still have the Majesty from Boston. We should now for sure in the next few weeks.

One point I want to make about the Dawn this trip is even though the service has been slowwww at dinner the food has been awsome. I haven't had anything that wasn't excellent.

We made to NYC in only 6 1/2 hours:eek: The Owner's suite is more than I could have imagined. I'm still getting used to it. Laurel, thanks for all the treats in the drawer. They actually came in handy. Baitman, I'll warn Claudio of your impending arrival.

Had an interesting cruise critic meeting. They announced to us that the plan is now for the Dawn to sail the Bermuda itinerary but from NY not Boston:mad: . Things could change but don't be too suprised to see the Majesty around for one more year. So for next year we could see the Dawn replace the Crown and maybe still have the Majesty from Boston. We should now for sure in the next few weeks.

One point I want to make about the Dawn this trip is even though the service has been slowwww at dinner the food has been awsome. I haven't had anything that wasn't excellent.

Have you had breakfast on your side balcony yet! A great way to start the day.

Have a great cruise

Monty

Have you had breakfast on your side balcony yet! A great way to start the day.

Have a great cruise

Monty

Not yet, Monty. We've been in such a rush every morning because the weather has been so fantastic. Maybe the next sea day I'll give it a try.

Good luck!!! Have a wonderful time and an uneventful drive to NYC.

You'll love the Owner's Suite. Are the kids in the next room?

Wishing you calm seas and smooth sailing! :D

Jackie

My kids are booked in an inside cabin on deck 9. I must say this is the first cruise that I can't get rid of them. They LOVE the suite. I'm in the internet cafe right now because they have made themselves comfortable in my room.

One more thing I want to add, I just came from the Cruise Rewards presentation. The cruise and port consultandtold me that she should have all the itineraries through 2008 available for me when we return to the ship after our day in Belize (which is Wed?) She also said that it will be the Dawn out of NYC to Bermuda for 3 days and the Majesty will continue from Boston for 2008. So we'll see on Wed.

One more thing I want to add, I just came from the Cruise Rewards presentation. The cruise and port consultandtold me that she should have all the itineraries through 2008 available for me when we return to the ship after our day in Belize (which is Wed?) She also said that it will be the Dawn out of NYC to Bermuda for 3 days and the Majesty will continue from Boston for 2008. So we'll see on Wed.

Although unoffical, it appears NCL's Summer 2008 lineup is filling up.

Hawaii > Aloha and America

Alaska > Pearl, Star, and Sun

New York > Gem to Bahamas, Dawn to Bermuda

Boston > Majesty to Bemuda

Europe > Jewel and Hawaii (not sure exactly where they will be sailing from)

We still have no idea where the Spirit and Dream will be sailing.

I think there's a possiblity that the Dream will be sailing for Star Cruises that summer. So, I wonder where the Spirit will be? Is it possible NCL will sail three ships from New York, or three ships in Europe? And if the Dream doesn't leave, three ships in both places?

Hi Smellytoes - hope your cruise is just D I V I N E! Regarding the Cruise Rewards presentation - are they still offering the $250 deposit on future cruises program?

I hope she's right about the Dawn out of NY and going to Bermuda. That would be a perfect short vacation cruise for us.

Ciao,

W A W W

My kids are booked in an inside cabin on deck 9. I must say this is the first cruise that I can't get rid of them. They LOVE the suite. I'm in the internet cafe right now because they have made themselves comfortable in my room.

Glad to hear that you're all having a great time. I would never have believed we would spend so much time in our room before staying in the OS.

Also happy the Majesty will be around for you to enjoy from Castle Island for another year. Hopefully, you will get to wave us away again this summer or maybe sail off with us!!! :D

Enjoy the Dawn!!!

Jackie

Smellytoes,

Have a GREAT cruise!!!!

Monty[/qu

ote]

Monty, Claudio sends his hellos and Eka just told me that she will prepare for your arrival. She really is a doll:)

Hi Smellytoes - hope your cruise is just D I V I N E! Regarding the Cruise Rewards presentation - are they still offering the $250 deposit on future cruises program?

I hope she's right about the Dawn out of NY and going to Bermuda. That would be a perfect short vacation cruise for us.

Ciao,

W A W W

My cruise has been absolutely devine so far. They are still offering the 250 deposit (which I will put down) and they seem pretty positive that it will be the Dawn out of NY to Bermuda for 3 days. It will be docking at King's wharf (obviously) but I like the Dockyard. Lots to see and do right there too.

My cruise has been absolutely devine so far. They are still offering the 250 deposit (which I will put down) and they seem pretty positive that it will be the Dawn out of NY to Bermuda for 3 days. It will be docking at King's wharf (obviously) but I like the Dockyard. Lots to see and do right there too.

And the Gem will be in the Med - itineraries tomorrow

Archived