9/11 on the Zui - anyone else

Beckey

Well, call us brave or say we are NUTS but we are cruising on 9/11

Well, then you can call me even nuttier ... I am flying home from my b2b of 8-28 and 9-4 on the Zuiderdam. :) Don't worry ... I'll leave the ship in good shape for ya!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Hello cruisemate:) 5 more weeks....re-read your topic....

" so if you are cursing with us come on over and join the CHAT."

Beckey...I am thinking you are getting sooooo excited you meant to say CRUISING;) :D .

Hey Rita...have a wonderful time too:)

Well, dang - but it doesn't seem to matter how I spell it - no one wants to join us. HAL called me the other day about our flight arrangemetns and they said the "Ship" was almost booked - so I know there will be more folks crusing on 9/11 than me and you. :eek:

Maybe if we said we are going to smuggle boozes on board or not dress for formal night we could get more folks interested :confused:

OK Lois, I have tried my hand at fishing - now it is your turn :p

Hi Beckey:) don't worry about it.....we are going to have FUN:D and just remember...cruise critic is just a teeney % of people who actually cruise.....

I know this is your first cruise and I felt the same way before my first...we didn't have a very big roll call.....and I kept wondering...why why why? LOL

You are going to meet tons of folks on the ship...I promise:) and besides, you, hubby, me, Pete and Sylvia...Ruthann and hubby, Victoria and her family...we will all be meeting for drinks after Muster....you will have a wonderful week!

Archived