How many Ice Show Tickets can I get?

We will be travelling with 3 other couples on the Mariner next January - will one or two of us be able to get tickets for the Ice Show for our whole group? TIA...

One person can get as many as they NEED, you'll need 8 tickets

Yes,you can, just ask for your whole group,or family,whatever you want to call them- - just don't do like the guy in front of us did- he saved almost a whole FRONT row with items on the seats so that his entire family could dawdle about and show up at the last minute to claim them.. ARRRGH!

Ice show Chairhogs!!

We did that on Mariner... sent one person to get tickets for all of us.

If you want a specific day and show time, make sure you get there at the first opportunity to get tickets. They usually do distribution at 9am a day or two before the first show.

Get to the show early to get the best seats... don't hog them though:D

totally worth it!

Yes,you can, just ask for your whole group,or family,whatever you want to call them- - just don't do like the guy in front of us did- he saved almost a whole FRONT row with items on the seats so that his entire family could dawdle about and show up at the last minute to claim them.. ARRRGH!

Ice show Chairhogs!!

A woman did that when we were on navigator. Her family never showed up, of course, while others sat in less than ideal places. On the way out. we saw her reunite with her family. They told her they sat at the back because they were late. Likely, others missed the show because of this woman.

Ice show Chairhogs!!

Just a clarification...When you get tickets to the Ice Show, are the given tickets for specific seats (Seat 1 Row X) or is the ticket just gets you in and you sit first come, first served? Thanks.

You are given a ticket for a day and time only...seating is first come, first served and people were lined up outside the door before the show at least 1/2 hour before showtime...those without tickets are let in at the very end if space is available....

A woman did that when we were on navigator. Her family never showed up, of course, while others sat in less than ideal places. On the way out. we saw her reunite with her family. They told her they sat at the back because they were late. Likely, others missed the show because of this woman.
I am happy to report that when I have seen someone doing this, an RC crew member has come over and firmly told the IceChog that s/he could NOT save those seats.

:)

How many shows are there on a 7 day on Mariner? Do they just do a couple shows one day, or a couple over a few days? Where do you get the tickets? Everyone I've talked to has said that the ice show is a must, so I am trying to find out everything I can before we sail. (Good thing I have until Feb 08 ;)) Thanks!!!

Archived