Room Service Breakfast

tarheelmjfan

We have been on RCCL and will second that. They even include with your full breakfast, a break plate per person with like 5 different types of rolls and breads. We can never finiish it all. Best of all....its FREE! Just be sure to tip the service person. We tip really well the first day, and then are meals are on time the rest of the week. You can order the night before and leave it on your door. You also pick the time for it to arrive the next morning. Couldnt ask for anything better.

Cathy

I especially like that they call to let you know they're on the way. If you overslept, it's a much better to get the call than the knock on the door.

However, unless you're in a suite or one of the cabins with a very large balcony, it's difficult to manage more than coffee & danish. That little table doesn't hold much...............

Thanks for the info. That's good to know. Celebrity also calls ahead, but sometimes it seems they're already outside the door. :p We're also considering a HAL cruise. From what I've read, they too offer a good room service breakfast. I'll add RCCL to the list of lines serving a good room service breakfast. That's very important in our decision to book a cruise. Sitting on the balcony, enjoying breakfast, & watching the ocean go by is one of our favorite things about cruising.

We did HAL in the fall and got room service a couple of mornings--I can't remember if they do a full breakfast, because we usually ordered coffee, juice & fruit--then sat on the balcony to wake up for an hour or so, got dressed, and went to the dining room for an actual meal;)

Archived