New On Line Booking NCL.COM

I didn't play too much but the ones I checked had guarantees each time which I like - though I've never actually booked one, I've always wanted to try.

I think we booked a guarantee mini the first time we were on the Dawn and they called us for an OS upsell. It worked out for us that time, but I haven't booked a guarantee since.

I think we booked a guarantee mini the first time we were on the Dawn and they called us for an OS upsell. It worked out for us that time, but I haven't booked a guarantee since.

DUH. We did that too, but missed the upsell call to the OS. We had already received the upsell to another Penthouse - maybe AC.

Hello Folks,

A greenie here - what's up and running? In beta? I'm stumped. I'm one of the Basket-case Boston Bated- Breath Bunch waiting to find out what NCL is going to do for the Bermuda 2008 season. Does this new beta thing tell me what I want to know- what ships, what price, what days? Thanks - Suz

Hello Folks,

A greenie here - what's up and running? In beta? I'm stumped. I'm one of the Basket-case Boston Bated- Breath Bunch waiting to find out what NCL is going to do for the Bermuda 2008 season. Does this new beta thing tell me what I want to know- what ships, what price, what days? Thanks - Suz

Nope - not yet.

Hello Folks,

They sent an email invitation to try it out before they put it out to the public. I guess it's just random, but I'm guessing it will be available very soon. I'm guessing that the Majesty will stay around through 2008 in Boston, at least I hope it will.

Jackie

DUH. We did that too, but missed the upsell call to the OS. We had already received the upsell to another Penthouse - maybe AC.

Ha ha.... I forget most everything these days.... We booked through a TA and I didn't have a clue about upsells. The second time I booked with NCL and let them know we would be interested. It was something I never thought would happen more than once. Last time on the Dawn we booked a mini and knew there weren't any other suites available. We had a great time, and the mini had plenty of room for us. You just don't get any of those extra perks. :D

Jackie

How....???

Mine still says "

Have you found the perfect cruise? Great! Simply call your Travel Agent or a Personal Cruise Consultant at 1.866.234.7350 to get started! "

I really found that irritating... I prefer to do the legwork myself, but I do like to talk to someone once I've decided what we want to book.

I think they will be releasing it very soon.

Jackie

Monica, evidently only certain "special" people got an email asking them to try it out. :) You had to get to the sixth response in this thread to find that out.

We didn't know who received the email or who didn't. I didn't get the last email to try out the last website, but others did.

Jackie

Monica, evidently only certain "special" people got an email asking them to try it out. :) You had to get to the sixth response in this thread to find that out.

Aw snazzelfraz! I road the big bus, not the little bus! ;)

To those that can see the beta, did they make a space to enter discount codes (such as PGMR)?

-Monte

Aw snazzelfraz! I road the big bus, not the little bus! ;)

To those that can see the beta, did they make a space to enter discount codes (such as PGMR)?

-Monte

Yes, they did make a space for the discount codes....

Jackie

It worked OK for me. Interesting to see which cabins round about the one we've booked are still available.

Glad to hear it worked for you. I like when they show you the cabins that are available. Maybe it will be worth the wait.

Jackie

The link works - thanks. Only thing they should have a choice for Cancel and Start Over. :p

Agreed, I also wanted to change categories (after seeing which rooms were available) but wasn't able to. Had to start over.

Archived