New On Line Booking NCL.COM

The link works - thanks. Only thing they should have a choice for Cancel and Start Over. :p

Did you notice the fares on NCLseaweb and the beta site are different? Which one is right?

Maybe they want to get all of the kinks out before they release it? Hopefully, they will give us that option. Glad it worked.....

I didn't notice the price differences, but I didn't compare them yet. That will be my morning job. :D

Jackie

Did you notice the fares on NCLseaweb and the beta site are different? Which one is right?

The old NCLseaweb site looks like the price includes insurance and taxes and I think the new site doesn't add them on until later.

I guess the new site matches the e-mails and postcards they send me.

The link works - thanks. Only thing they should have a choice for Cancel and Start Over. :p

I tried to send feedback about the starting over again. I was wanting to look at cabins in a different category and had to log out and start again.

Didn't notice the price differences - could explain why something I was looking at seemed VERY cheap.

I submitted some feedback but got the "sorry the site is down" message - do you think this is wrong :confused:

Thanks for posting the link Jackie, it'll give me something new to play with :D

I tried to send feedback about the starting over again. I was wanting to look at cabins in a different category and had to log out and start again.

Didn't notice the price differences - could explain why something I was looking at seemed VERY cheap.

I submitted some feedback but got the "sorry the site is down" message - do you think this is wrong :confused:

Thanks for posting the link Jackie, it'll give me something new to play with :D

You're very welcome. Maybe it won't take feedback until the site is 'official' and not just for 'special' people like some seem to think. I think I need to develop a thicker skin. ;)

I received the email right before I saw this thread and wondered if they picked random Latitude members to send it to or sent it to the entire mailing list. I guess they want to test it while they are still working things out.

Jackie

YAY. It's finally up and running in Beta, but it looks pretty good.:)

In fact a few folks have been testing the site for the last couple weeks.:) I found it to be much better then the old engine. Still some bugs to work out. Keep in mind it is a live booking engine even if only available to a limited beta test group. My PCC called to see what the heck was going on after I had a number of cruises on hold.:eek:

You're very welcome. Maybe it won't take feedback until the site is 'official' and not just for 'special' people like some seem to think. I think I need to develop a thicker skin. ;)

I received the email right before I saw this thread and wondered if they picked random Latitude members to send it to or sent it to the entire mailing list. I guess they want to test it while they are still working things out.

Jackie

I'm sorry you took it wrong. I meant it to be funny and that I wasn't special. I know what you mean by "develop a thicker skin" because I've been there. So I doubly apologize for upsetting you.

In fact a few folks have been testing the site for the last couple weeks.:) I found it to be much better then the old engine. Still some bugs to work out. Keep in mind it is a live booking engine even if only available to a limited beta test group. My PCC called to see what the heck was going on after I had a number of cruises on hold.:eek:

Ha ha... I bet you want to go on all of them!!! :D

It's ncl.com/beta

I would think that it will work.... Can't hurt to try it. Let me know...

Jackie

Just a question - do you think they sent out the link to a limited number of beta testers to restrick the number of users as the tune the software or for it to be broadcast on the internet :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you took it wrong. I meant it to be funny and that I wasn't special. I know what you mean by "develop a thicker skin" because I've been there. So I doubly apologize for upsetting you.

CruiseMore, Thank you... I do appreciate knowing you were just kidding. It was very nice of you to explain.

May you have smooth sailing on all of your cruises.:D

Jackie

Just a question - do you think they sent out the link to a limited number of beta testers to restrick the number of users as the tune the software or for it to be broadcast on the internet :eek: :rolleyes:

Yes, you're probably correct. I shouldn't have posted the link. :(

I'm still learning.... :o

Jackie

Oh Jim, you are just way too funny ;) :D . Hugs, Cinci

Just received this e-mail

Announce_Header_dark.jpg

Dear NCL past guest,

As one of our most valued customers, we want to invite you to take a sneak peek at our new beta online reservation system available on ncl.com. We're excited to be able to provide you with the latest tools that will make booking your next cruise convenient and easy.

Some of the exciting new enhancements include:

• Comparison pricing for a range of sail dates

• An improved shopping process with additional information on the ship, itinerary, shore excursions, and travel options for particular cruises

• A side-by-side comparison of Cruise-only, Cruise & Air, Cruise & Hotel, and Cruise, Air & Hotel packages with pricing by number of guests

• A streamlined 7-step process from start to finish

• The ability to select from 6 available staterooms or search for a specific stateroom of choice...plus more!

So what is a beta? Beta simply means we are introducing new technology and we want our customers to start using it and provide feedback so that we can continue to fine tune and make improvements.

To access our beta online reservation system, please click on the following link:

http://www.ncl.com/beta, or copy and paste it into your browser address bar. If you're not already a registered ncl.com user, you'll be asked to join My NCL by choosing a user name and password.

We are offering this private beta to a select group of our best customers, so please give it a try and tell us what you think. In fact, we hope you use it to book your next NCL cruise so you can enjoy the best that Freestyle Cruising has to offer.

Not ready to book right now? You can still browse around our beta online reservation system and be sure to submit any comments or suggestions to us at webfeedback@ncl.com

*Please note our new beta online reservation system is not a test system. All

bookings made are valid and all credit card transactions will be secure.

You may opt to be excluded from future commercial emails from Norwegian Cruise Line by visiting

https://submit.ncl.com/remove_email.htm and following the online instructions to remove your email address.

We hope you enjoyed this email from:

Norwegian Cruise Line | 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami, Florida 33126 | 800.327.7030

http://www.ncl.com | Privacy Policy

Hello Folks,

A greenie here - what's up and running? In beta? I'm stumped. I'm one of the Basket-case Boston Bated- Breath Bunch waiting to find out what NCL is going to do for the Bermuda 2008 season. Does this new beta thing tell me what I want to know- what ships, what price, what days? Thanks - Suz

ME TOO!!!

We heard rumors that the Dawn was going to replace Majesty. Today I heard that the Dawn will replace the Crown in NYC.

We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary in June 2008 and were crossing our fingers that we could take the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda--even if it was shorter than 3.5 days in Bermuda. I don't mind an old small ship for a 3-5 night cruise, but want something with more to offer like the Dawn for anything over a week.

We have already booked RCCL Jewel of the Seas repositioning cruise from Boston to the E. Caribbean and Aruba Oct 28, 2008. I hope that isn't my anniversary cruise.

Hurry NCL and let us know!

Just received this e-mail

Announce_Header_dark.jpg

Dear NCL past guest,

As one of our most valued customers, we want to invite you to take a sneak peek at our new beta online reservation system available on ncl.com. We're excited to be able to provide you with the latest tools that will make booking your next cruise convenient and easy.

Some of the exciting new enhancements include:

• Comparison pricing for a range of sail dates

• An improved shopping process with additional information on the ship, itinerary, shore excursions, and travel options for particular cruises

• A side-by-side comparison of Cruise-only, Cruise & Air, Cruise & Hotel, and Cruise, Air & Hotel packages with pricing by number of guests

• A streamlined 7-step process from start to finish

• The ability to select from 6 available staterooms or search for a specific stateroom of choice...plus more!

So what is a beta? Beta simply means we are introducing new technology and we want our customers to start using it and provide feedback so that we can continue to fine tune and make improvements.

To access our beta online reservation system, please click on the following link:

www.ncl.com/beta, or copy and paste it into your browser address bar. If you're not already a registered ncl.com user, you'll be asked to join My NCL by choosing a user name and password.

We are offering this private beta to a select group of our best customers, so please give it a try and tell us what you think. In fact, we hope you use it to book your next NCL cruise so you can enjoy the best that Freestyle Cruising has to offer.

Not ready to book right now? You can still browse around our beta online reservation system and be sure to submit any comments or suggestions to us at webfeedback@ncl.com

*Please note our new beta online reservation system is not a test system. All

bookings made are valid and all credit card transactions will be secure.

You may opt to be excluded from future commercial emails from Norwegian Cruise Line by visiting

https://submit.ncl.com/remove_email.htm and following the online instructions to remove your email address.

We hope you enjoyed this email from:

Norwegian Cruise Line | 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami, Florida 33126 | 800.327.7030

www.ncl.com | Privacy Policy

Nevermind - have at it

I tried to go back and edit, but it was too late. Sorry....

Do not worry about it - I think once they sent it out they had to expect it to be shared. The more that test it the faster it gets ready for general availability. ;) :)

Do not worry about it - I think once they sent it out they had to expect it to be shared. The more that test it the faster it gets ready for general availability. ;) :)

Thanks, I hope so.

It's so much better than the new site that replaced the old one.

Jackie

The old NCLseaweb site looks like the price includes insurance and taxes and I think the new site doesn't add them on until later.

I guess the new site matches the e-mails and postcards they send me.

I hate that. I've always disliked all the info you have to put into the on-line agencies before you get a real price. Now this is the same way.

I was so disappointed to see an OS category on the Majesty for $559 pp end up at $1450 (including taxes, insurance)

Heck the cabin that I actually booked on line with the Beta site was more expensive than what I was quoted by my TA. This is for the spirit for next February out of New Orleans. So I called my TA and reserved the same cabin at the less expensive price. Otherwise known as the cheaper price. All I have to do now is put my deposit down on it. :)

Archived