Things to do (or not to do)

Folgy

Well, the time has come . We are all loaded and heading to Vancouver first thing in the morning. All my T's are crossed and my i's are dotted.It is just a matter of turning the ignition key tommorrow morning and say ta' ta' to work and 'look out Alaska here we come'

...There are many things that I have learned from the threads on these boards that I will draw upon....

1. I will wear my TUX and enjoy the priviledge.

2. There will be babies/toddlers on the cruise.. there always will be ...oh well (so what)

3. Rules, I will obey them ..if others don't .. oh well (somethings never change)

4. I will tip at the end of the cruise on the recommended tip night.

5. I will pee in the kids pool (just kidding)

6. I will run like the dickens to get a cable for my laptop so I can be on the net

7. I bought a 512MB card for digital camera so it wont go *memory full* when I want a picture of a whale.

8. I will be a good listener when it comes to my tablemates (it is important to hear about their day too)

9. I will pay my one time surcharge at the liquor store on board ship and stock up.(I will not smuggle)

10. I will try and treat others as I would like to be treated (it's their holiday too)

Thankyou to everyone for the many topics that hopefully will enhance my cruising experience.

5. I will pee in the kids pool (just kidding)

Folgy, take your cue from others on the board: "It's my vacation, and I'm gonna do what *I* wanna do." :D

Happy Birthday and Smooth Sailing!

Carol

If I weren't leaving myself in less than two days, I'd be GREEN with envy!

Archived