How much do pictures on board cost?

star65

on the Miracle, 5 x 7 $5.99

6 x 9 $799

8 x 10 $19.99

wallet size 12 for $5

You can order additional sizes of a picture that you like, but the catch is that you have to first buy the original size that they print up. Then you can order any additional ones. ALL of the formal night photos are done in 8 x 10.

Hope this helps.

Jen

Yes, all the pictures do come in a CERTAIN size. I think the embarking one is 4 x 6. (odd size coz its hard to find frames for it)

you have to buy the original in order to get other sizes. All formal pictures at 8 x 10 if you want wallets made you will have to buy the 8 x 10 first.

When I got wallets I was only give 4 for 5 bucks.

Carnival has Photo coupons on their web site. It doesnt save any money but pictures are then pre-paid.

I also find that first time cruisers go overboard when it comes to pictures. We feel we need to buy them all for those lasting memories. Now I only buy the one when we are getting on....and we take lots of pictures on the formal nights and only buy 1.

I would recommend that you purchase at least one of your formal night pictures if you cannot get your husband or significant other to dress up or even take pictures. I have cruised over 30 cruises and I do think I get the best pictures from a cruise. I cherish the pictures of my mother; she is now deceased. According to how much you might want to spend, I purchased an oil painting from an 8 x 10 photo for $65.00. You did have to purchase the 8 x 10 and they did touch up a few spots on the glasses. I always wanted an oil but it normally is above my price range. They can run it off in approximately one half hour if they are not busy. Wait until you have chosen which picture you like best. They roll it up and you can find a nice frame and good price on framing when you are ready. That is something I would never purchase at today's prices in my hometown. Hope you enjoy your cruise. We are leaving the 23rd of August for Canada for 5 days.

Be careful, you can spend a lot of money on pictures.

bkifanatic

Serene, after reading your reply, I got my cruise scrapbook out and measured the pictures I have from my last three cruises. I was thinking they were 5x7. And they are. (The picture they take just prior to boarding is the only one I buy each cruise.)

I just checked my S&S sheet from my last cruise, and the photo was $7.

Archived