Pearl 2009

KruznKel

I have been looking to try NCL for a 2009 cruise and I have noticed that the Pearl is doing a 14 day from Miami in Feb 2008 I love the itin.

Can any of you seasoned NCL cruisers inform me if she will be doing the same in 09 and if so when does pricing come out?

Are you looking for east coast or west coast sailings? I believe that the Pearl will still do the Alaska runs in the Spring and summer. It is a great market for Alaska, as most of the cruises sell out except for early May and September. There are no local ads for reduced cruise prices in the Seatttle area for any cruise line for Alaska, like they offer for those living in Florida, where there are deep discounts for last minute cruisers.:)

May to April 2008-09 itineraries should be posted within the next month or so. Lately NCL has been posting their summer itineraries for 2008. The fall and winter itineraries will follow most likely next month.

In my opinion either next year or the next, NCL will replace the Star in LA after a Alaskan summer itinerary with the Pearl. While I have participated in many of these speculative threads about ships and their upcoming itineraries, I have never guessed correctly. Nothing is final until NCL posts them. Just because a ship is doing a itinerary this year doesn't mean it will do so next year.

Archived