cabin near deck door

PACU

We had the last cabin on two different ships. Never hear any noise from the door, but on one of them we did get a lot of noise from deck chairs getting moved around in the middle of the night. The crew was moving them around tidying the deck up, and the made a hellacious racket of it every night. Given that, I wouldn't mind being near a door again, but I'd sure think long and hard before I got a cabin below an open deck. :mad:

what ship are you asking about?

some carnival ships have these doors on the front of the ships and it is opened for public viewing outside on those decks. Like the conquest class ships-- deck 6, 7 and 8 there will be two doors on either side at the end of the halls (on deck plans they are located at the top of the page and cant be seen) but very few people know these doors are there so it can be quiet-- people who have inside cabins located there can use these decks as their balconies.

THen there are crew stairs located in the aft of the ships. SInce I spent 7 out of 9 cruises back there located right by these doors-- even once next door-- we never heard anything at all from there

Archived