So where do YOU stay?

pampaul

If it is high season at DisneyWorld we stay in Cocoa Beach area. If it is not we stay at Pop Century. We did this fall and had a great time really got us in the Disney mood. We did 2 nights of Haloween Party and did Blizzard beach one am. In Feb it was presidents week so we stayed at Fawlty Towers resort. It was an older motel but had a lot of character. It was next to Ron Jon and we paid $99. It was about 3 miles or so from the port. There are plenty of places to eat and a nice mini golf too.

Lexi

We usually stay at the Wilderness Lodge (don't know what we are going to do now that Disney made ALL resorts non-smoking including on the balconies. My hubby smokes on the balcony and he won't be happy if he can't :( )

The Dolphin still allows smoking in some rooms, as it isn't a Disney-owned hotel.

Hi, We're going on the Wonder this Sunday, 5-27-7. We're flying in the nite before. I bid on priceline for a hotel at mco for $50. Hyatt MCO accepted my bid. What a deal! I also booked Cocoa Beach shuttle to and from the port. $65. each way for the 3 of us. This is our 1st disney cruise.

I know you are leaving, so I hope you see this....when did you book with priceline for the hotel? We just looked and a 4 star hotel is not available.

thanks,

Cheryl

I know you are leaving, so I hope you see this....when did you book with priceline for the hotel? We just looked and a 4 star hotel is not available.

thanks,

Cheryl

The Hyatt at the Orlando Airport is a 3* hotel on Priceline.

The Dolphin still allows smoking in some rooms, as it isn't a Disney-owned hotel.

Yeah I know, he'll be fine to smoke on the balcony at the swan/dolphin. It's when we go back to Wilderness Lodge the problems will begin. The only place to smoke there is at the front of the resort, but we stay at the farthest point from there near the dock. :(

If we like Swan/Dolphin we will just continue to book there since it isn't owned by Disney.

Archived