First time cruiser with a question.....

Hi everyone!

I am cruising on the adventure of the seas May 6th. I already paid for a couple excursions, and now we have changed our minds about one of them. Is it possible to cancel it and get my money back, or is that not allowed. Thanks for any info.:)

Hi everyone!

I am cruising on the adventure of the seas May 6th. I already paid for a couple excursions' date=' and now we have changed our minds about one of them. Is it possible to cancel it and get my money back, or is that not allowed. Thanks for any info.:)[/quote']

You should be able to board and walk straight up to the Excursions Desk (Explorations!) and cancel them, but you may still be able to cancel them now.

Since the online booking is available up to ten days before sailing, I think that you can also CANCEL online up to ten days before sailing.

Are you working with a TA, or did you book it yourself directly with Royal Caribbean?

If you booked through RCCL you can cancel the old one and then if you choose rebook a new excursion. It will credit the amount back to the credit card that you purchased it on within a couple of days.

Archived