Stateroom Question

luvscruising2007

We will be on the Radiance in and Oceanview. The description says you get two twins that can be made into a queen. What will the configuration be when we walk in to the cabin for the first time. If we want to change it who do we talk to, the cabin steward. I think I read on here somewhere that it is nice to have two beds because you have more floor space in the cabin and you can actually view out of your window better. Any thoughts from anyone are appreciated.

You can list your bed set up preferences ahead of time on RCCL. If you booked the cruise yourself online just log into your reservation and you will see a section towards the bottom of the page called "Cruise Enhancements." Click the "EDIT" button next to the selection "Preferences." That'll take you to a page where you can choose your bed setup. If you booked through a TA, just call them and they can log into the reservation and do this for you.

By doing this the steward will have your beds set up exactly as you want them when you first arrive in your cabin. It's nice!!! Usually they are set up together as a queen if you haven't specified.

I agree with many others that separating them into twins in the oceanview (or interior) rooms on the RCCL ships gives you more room to walk around. It also gives you better access to your window. Since the beds are perpendicular to the window-wall the separation helps. Of course that wouldn't work for anyone on a ship where the beds are parallel to the window-wall! Hope this helps...

Cheryl

yep I did that for my jewel OTS cruise and they were wrong but I balled my state romm attendant and the wereright when we finished mustering.

why did you post this in "alaska" you you have gotten more of a response in the RCI fourmbut, whatever

Andrwe

If you have a inside or view stateroom on the Radiance, the queen configuration gives you 2 narrow areas along the wall on ea. side of the bed. The bed is directly in front of the window in the view rooms. Also, on one side you have to come around the corner of the little loveseat when you go to and from the bed. By having a twin setup, you get a wider area between the beds and direct access to your window.

Archived