Voyager '09

I called when the partial Caribbean was still not on their site and the RCI rep said probably next week. I asked him if he knew what ship and he said definetely the Voyager in '09 out of Galveston. (Should have put Galveston in the subject line sorry).

All he could say was it should be opening in the next 2 weeks and if it did not show up on the site today it would not be this week at all. Next week at the earliest. I didn't see if anyone else called or not, maybe I missed the post, sorry if this is a repeat.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Seasonal Caribbean information as well... It's supposed to be released by the end of this week. Hopefully the RCI rep was just giving you a worst case scinerio...

Good news about Voyager staying in Galveston! :)

I called when the partial Caribbean was still not on their site and the RCI rep said probably next week. I asked him if he knew what ship and he said definetely the Voyager in '09 out of Galveston. (Should have put Galveston in the subject line sorry).

Well yeah, we already know from the transatlantic schedules that Voyager is going back to Galveston in November '08 for her seasonal run, presumably through the following April of '09. What the new scuttlebutt is that Adventure was coming in after Voyager, I was assuming to do Caribbean itineraries out of Galveston (or maybe Houston Bayport) in the summer of '09. But we'll see.

Well that pretty much confirms it..........looks like a 3 1/2 month seasonal run out of Galveston with the same itineraries rotating as in the 1st quarter of 08.

Thanks, I guess the RCI employees are the last to know. He said if the late 2008/2009 Galveston itineraries were going to be released this week for booking, he would have gotten an email saying so.

Thanks for the information.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Caribbean/Flyers/07007923_VY_Deployment.pdf

It says it is available to book, but I can't access it on RCCL.com.

Mike

Well, that's what those of us who have been following this closely have suspected all along. Why else the TA from Barcelona back to Galveston?

It's beginning to look more and more like we will be without any RCCL ship(s) for the majority of 2008. :(

Hoping for a big comeback with multiple ships in 2009. And I don't care which ship(s)! Seriously, any ship(s) will do!

Archived