Hotels NEAR NYC Manhattan Cruise Terminal????

ciship

Anything in Times Square/Midtown West will do the trick. For boundaries, I'd say 8th Avenue to the west, 6th Avenue to the east, W. 57th to the north, & W. 42nd to the south. This puts you within a mile or so.

Anything closer to the piers (i.e. 9th/10th avenue starts to get in the rent-by-the-hour type of places).

Anything in Times Square/Midtown West will do the trick. For boundaries, I'd say 8th Avenue to the west, 6th Avenue to the east, W. 57th to the north, & W. 42nd to the south. This puts you within a mile or so.

Anything closer to the piers (i.e. 9th/10th avenue starts to get in the rent-by-the-hour type of places).

Great! Appreciate the help! Now I just need to know a clean, reputable place in Times Square?? I'm sure there are tons to choose from. Looking for something with a free breakfast.

Great! Appreciate the help! Now I just need to know a clean, reputable place in Times Square?? I'm sure there are tons to choose from. Looking for something with a free breakfast.

You can buy breakfast so cheaply (under $2 for coffee and the best bagel with a shmear you've ever eaten) don't look for a hotel that includes breakfast. Breakfast is one of the few bargains in Manhattan and you can find it everywhere.

Check out the Salisbury Hotel (www.NYCSalisbury.com) . It is a great hotel in a great location in Midtown West on West 57th Street.

You can buy breakfast so cheaply (under $2 for coffee and the best bagel with a shmear you've ever eaten) don't look for a hotel that includes breakfast. Breakfast is one of the few bargains in Manhattan and you can find it everywhere.

Check out the Salisbury Hotel (www.NYCSalisbury.com) . It is a great hotel in a great location in Midtown West on West 57th Street.

With kids, I was just trying to avoid going "out" to find them food....waiting in long NYC lines for breakfast, etc....

Any comments about the SKYLINE Hotel??

I have heard good things about the Salisbury. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try them.

Try this place:

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ANF33YLVXNF4KCSGBIXM22QKIYFCVUUC?ctyhocn=NYCMTHX&ctyhocn=NYCMTHX

It is a newly remodeled HAMPTON INN and was awesome!

It's not the cheapest place you will find, but location and comfort are the BEST!

PLus, they have an AWESOME "extended HOT" breakfast buffet, and all the traditional Hampton amenities, incuding their new beds!

It's be come my "go-to" place to stay when I work in or visit the city!

ENJOY!

:)

Try this place:

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ANF33YLVXNF4KCSGBIXM22QKIYFCVUUC?ctyhocn=NYCMTHX&ctyhocn=NYCMTHX

It is a newly remodeled HAMPTON INN and was awesome!

It's not the cheapest place you will find, but location and comfort are the BEST!

PLus, they have an AWESOME "extended HOT" breakfast buffet, and all the traditional Hampton amenities, incuding their new beds!

It's be come my "go-to" place to stay when I work in or visit the city!

ENJOY!

:)

Agreed! Great recommendation!

With kids, I was just trying to avoid going "out" to find them food....waiting in long NYC lines for breakfast, etc....

Any comments about the SKYLINE Hotel??

I have heard good things about the Salisbury. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try them.

I'm pretty sure breakfast is included at The Salisbury.

We just did a site inspection of the Hotel Mela on 44th St. Very nice boutique hotel (the candles in the lobby smelled fantastic). A couple of doors down from Virgils BBQ. It is a brand new hotel and they will be opening a restaurant in the hotel May 23.

QUOTE]

As a New Yorker, I don't know about the lines for breakfast. Yes, the places may LOOK crowded but the workers know that everyone is in a hurry and will get you in & out FAST. A 5 person line may only be a 1 minute wait.

Also there are diners tucked in here & there - just keep a look out for them when walking about.

Archived