More new names

Sage

Thanks RevNeal. You always make me laugh. I tried to change the topic, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me. Or perhaps my skill level with the edit failed me. Anyway, new names for ships would be a great topic. Rev, would you do the honors? :D

Thanks for making me feel welcome on the CC boards. I've recently come back to CC after three years of only posing on Yahoo. The Holland America Board on Yahoo is not very informative. No one seems to post much on it any more.

I am new here and thanks for the welcome. I have found some realy good information and advice from experianced cruisers as my wife and I are now just heading out on our second cruise and the first with HAL. I've also tried to post helpful links that my fellow CCers on this cruise can find helpful and for other questions I have seen on the boards.

I look forward to meeting some of you on future cruises.

-Bob

Same with me..I am new to this board and am sooo excited to be sailing away on HAL for my first cruise in 13 years, and first as an adult...you guys are all so helpful and kind. I lurked for a while before joining, and now I can't wait to meet all my fellow CC'ers on the Z in less than 2 weeks!!:D :D :D :p

Hi to All...

I am new to the HAL boards and am very much looking forward to my first time on Hal in more than 20 years. I went to Bermuda with my sister in 1980 in an inside cabin with bunk beds.:eek: .I am going on the Z surprising my husband with a Suite:) :)

Nancy

Welcome to everyone!!!

One word of advise, opinions are like ********, we all have one!!!!!:eek:

Okay you will have to fill in the blank but I didn't want to offend anyone.

I think you will find that 90% of the information is very helpful, as are 90% of the posters!!! The other 10%, well............:cool:

Archived