**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

I just emailed to you again twice and did NOT check "make my pictures smaller".. hope that works.... :rolleyes: :)

as you can tell we are not yet good with digital and uploading:confused:

....cannot wait for your world cruise pics.. if I can learn to upload I will be glad to do for you!!!!!

Caroline,

We can both use this recent CC How-to Thread:

"How to transfer photo's to post?"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=549184

lots of Rookies had Great Results!;) Are you there Miss Mary?:D

I'll be studying it in depth when I get some time.

Jot

Good Morning All you CCs,

Maybe for All of Us the "Real World" is on a Princess Ship at Sea?:confused:

(Any comments?)

My Best to you All!

Jot Bill:)

Sometime I think I only come home to pack for the next one. He He

Marilee

Since you are on the Pacific Princess can you advise me as to what would be the best mini suite to book on this ship. Do they all have bathtubs? Are any of the balconies larger than the other? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Jane

Hi Jane,

Yes they all have bathtubs, except for the Handicap one. The mini balconies are all the same size, but much wider than on the Grand Class Ships. :D

You should get one where you like, front, middle or side aft, there are none off the aft.;)

Bill:)

DH is working on our pics... will post some more on a separate thread.

thanks for your kind words, all... the day in Gla Bay was fascinating.. the lack of sun made for stunning reflections throughout the day and the blue of the ice was like icy topaz... I've seen the bay in sun and shadow and ex. for lack of mountaintops on a foggy day I prefer the clouds.

JOTBILL: Many thanks, once again, for your superlative coverage of these sailings. Couldn't have been better! :cool:

Will you now be writing a review, or is all of the above the only review??? :confused:

We all appreciate all your many hours and effort to reveal all of these ports to us, as well as your comprehensive answers to our many questions. :D

JOTBILL: Many thanks, once again, for your superlative coverage of these sailings. Couldn't have been better!

Will you now be writing a review, or is all of the above the only review???

We all appreciate all your many hours and effort to reveal all of these ports to us, as well as your comprehensive answers to our many questions.

Crown Prince,

You're very welcome, so glad you enjoyed it.:D It was truly a Trip of a Lifetime for Us.

Yes, Caroline's Pic of Us (the Pacific Princess) in Glacier Bay is Truely Awesome!:eek: (She should enter it in several Pic contests/etc.);)

They say, "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words", so with all the pics EasyBill & I posted, We wrote almost a Million words?

Jot:)

PS Will answer any Questions re: my opinion on anything on the Pacfic Princess, Good, Bad, or Ugly! :)

Since you are on the Pacific Princess can you advise me as to what would be the best mini suite to book on this ship. Do they all have bathtubs? Are any of the balconies larger than the other? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jane

We just came off 2 weeks on the Pacific Princess and it was, as you have heard from JotWorld, a wonderful trip. I would, however, caution you about one mini-suite...and that is Cabin 8051. We were thrilled with the size of the cabin, etc. however it was under the dishwashing area for the Buffet and it was noisy...very noisy at times. There was also a musty smell in the closet from an earlier problem. You could tell they had re-carpeted the area in and in front of the closet and they cleaned it again just after we boarded...but, the problem still persists.

This, in no way, ruined our trip but we did change our cabin for next year's September 4-18 cruise on the Tahitian in Alaska. We had originally booked 8051...but it will also be under the kitchen area. Speaking with Sammi, the Cruise Director, at the most travelled cocktail party we found out that the Pacific and Tahitian are not just 'sister' ships but are 'exactly' alike. So the first thing we did upon returning home last night was call Princess to change our room to 8052...one of the few mini's left. The new Alaska itinerary for the Tahitian next year of fabulous and is selling out very fast, so we are grateful we could still get a mini...and it is on the 'port' side which seemed to be where most of the wildlife sightings were on this past cruise.

Crown Prince,

They say, "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words", so with all the pics EasyBill & I posted, We wrote almost a Million words?

Jot:)

PS Will answer any Questions re: my opinion on anything on the Pacfic Princess, Good, Bad, or Ugly! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed all the pictures and will volunteer to help you get some up during your upcoming world cruise ...it's not like I'm not on this board every day or anything. I think I can read the "how to..." board by then;) I picture lets you live the place, words just describe it.

...sending the photo to Princess tomorrow... not sure why not eligible but we will give it a try....

Dear Easykruz,

When is your trip? I want to keep my eyes opened so I don't miss your live report.

Marilee

Marilee,

We will start our trip out of Anchorage on the 15th of September, unless we extend it starting September 8 out of Vancouver. Not sure if we will add the 7 day cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage. When we get on the Mainland of China it depends on what they have in the way of Internet Cafes.

Easykruz:)

• 6 months later...

Archived