All Things Mariner Of The Seas

Hey Cruiser2....great video. :D Just wondering do you have any photos of bathrooms in E1 balconies? Maybe you have already posted some but it would be a really long look through the posts. Thanks in advance. :p
I have some photos at home from the Navigator OTS. I'll see if I have any bathroom photos. I'll have to check to see if I was in a D or an E. I think I was in a D, but the bathrooms will be the same.

Hey Cruiser2....great video. :D Just wondering do you have any photos of bathrooms in E1 balconies? Maybe you have already posted some but it would be a really long look through the posts. Thanks in advance. :p
Try the below site on all Voyager class ships. Usually pictures of the Mariner are at the bottom of each section, along with the NOS pics, but they are the same.

www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/index.html

I have some photos at home from the Navigator OTS. I'll see if I have any bathroom photos. I'll have to check to see if I was in a D or an E. I think I was in a D, but the bathrooms will be the same.

Great....thanks Cruiser2...:D

Try the below site on all Voyager class ships. Usually pictures of the Mariner are at the bottom of each section, along with the NOS pics, but they are the same.

www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/index.html

Thanks Mamaza...I have that site and didn't even think about going there. Again thanks everyone for all the good information. :D We are sailing on her Feb 22, 2009 her maiden voyage out of Port of L.A. so excited...lots of friends are going with us. =)

Thanks Mamaza...I have that site and didn't even think about going there. Again thanks everyone for all the good information. :D We are sailing on her Feb 22, 2009 her maiden voyage out of Port of L.A. so excited...lots of friends are going with us. =)

I am seriously considering going to the the port and taking pictures of the ship leaving on its maiden MR cruise. I'll be on the Mariner of the Seas later next year.

I've read almost this entire thread looking for the answer to this question to avoid asking an already answered question. I saw it asked a couple times but did not see it answered.

I am going on the Mariner this Sunday, August 30. I am currently enrolled in a graduate class online so I need to be able to get online. I thought about just using the RC Online area but it occurred to me that I will need some software that is on my laptop so I'm going to need to bring it. Does anyone know if the entire ship has wi-fi now or are there still just a few wi-fi spots? Is it relatively reliable? I know internet on the ships is slow.

Also, I saw a question asked about wi-fi access being free for those in suites. I'd never heard of such a thing, but if anyone knows about that, I'd love to hear it because we're in a GS!

Anyway, thanks so much (in advance) for all your help!

I've read almost this entire thread looking for the answer to this question to avoid asking an already answered question. I saw it asked a couple times but did not see it answered.

I am going on the Mariner this Sunday, August 30. I am currently enrolled in a graduate class online so I need to be able to get online. I thought about just using the RC Online area but it occurred to me that I will need some software that is on my laptop so I'm going to need to bring it. Does anyone know if the entire ship has wi-fi now or are there still just a few wi-fi spots? Is it relatively reliable? I know internet on the ships is slow.

Also, I saw a question asked about wi-fi access being free for those in suites. I'd never heard of such a thing, but if anyone knows about that, I'd love to hear it because we're in a GS!

Anyway, thanks so much (in advance) for all your help!

The suite perks do not include free wi-fi access. I don't know if the Mariner has bow to stern wi-fi access, or if there are designated hot spots.

I am seriously considering going to the the port and taking pictures of the ship leaving on its maiden MR cruise. I'll be on the Mariner of the Seas later next year.

That would be great Cruiser2...you always have the best photos of the ships sailing out of the channel...will look forward to seeing you picture of the Mariner sailing out...coz we will be on here and not able to take any photos of her leaving.

Char

Hey Cruiser2....great video. Just wondering do you have any photos of bathrooms in E1 balconies? Maybe you have already posted some but it would be a really long look through the posts. Thanks in advance.

The following is from cabin 7644 (cat D2) on the Navigator of the Seas in Aug 2004 ...

From the entry door ...

DCP_0059.jpg

The birthday decorations don't come with the room - unless you have a sister like mine ...

Toward the door ...

DCP_0060.jpg

The balcony ...

DCP_0061.jpg

DCP_0062.jpg

The shower with the clam shell doors closed ...

DCP_0067.jpg

Other amenities in the bathroom ...

DCP_0068.jpg

Cruizer2 - just curious, what ship is the gorgeous bathroom & private outdoor area on? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the Mariner's deck plans. I can't even imagine the big bucks it'd take to get into that suite! But it sure looks beautiful. :D

Cruizer2 - just curious, what ship is the gorgeous bathroom & private outdoor area on? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the Mariner's deck plans. I can't even imagine the big bucks it'd take to get into that suite! But it sure looks beautiful. :D

The bottom photo (the bathtub) is the Solarium pool on the Vision of the Seas. The top two photos are from the Garden Villa on the NCL Star ...

Sitting room ...

GV-livingroompanI.jpg

One of the three bedrooms ...

IMG_1686.jpg

Another one of the bathrooms ...

GardenVillabathroom.jpg

The prior posted photo was of the lower private balcony. This is the upper balcony ...

upperbalcony.jpg

Which can be seen in this top down view of the NCL Star ...

Staroverhead.jpg

And all of this can be yours for only $25,000 per week.

I have only been on the Monarch of the Seas and was not impressed. (sorry)

I am contemplating taking my kids on Mariner in April from LA. It looks awesome:D . I am looking at booking 2 inside promenade cabins, my son (15 & I) and a 20 & 21 in the other. Does anyone have a picture of these?

For 2 cabins it's $3900, plus some obc.

Thanks for all your help. What is NOT TO MISS?? I'm nervous, don't know alot about RCCL as opposed to Carnival.

Happy Cruising~

Donna

I'm looking for pics of the promenade cabins on Mariner too... more specifically, does anyone have pics of promenade cabins that are connecting? I've read descriptions of how people say the door between cabins changes the layout, but not everyone says the same thing, so I would much rather see it. :)

We stayed in deck two oceanview adjoining rooms, but I didn't take any pictures of the door between, just a short video. In the connecting cabins, the only difference is there's a chair where the sofa would be because the door is beside the chair. There isn't room for a sofa because the door wouldn't open. Everything else is exactly the same!

Yes, It should be Drew Divine. I just sailed with him on his last trip in July before his break. I will be returning on Sept 14th on the Mariner.Drew told me then that Sept 14th is his date back from vacation! He then will be on for a while. Captain Johnny will be on Sept 14th too. (Providing they didn't make any changes).

Does anyone know how can I find out who the cruise director is on the Mariner October 4th?

Thanks!

5tz1jyr690xyg7jv.png

Archived