I need help with airport service in Seattle

usnavywife

Anyone have any suggestions. there will be 6 of us 3 adults and 3 kids.

We are staying at the BW Executive and they have some sort of contract that Shuttle express can't drop off or pick up there. And I didn't know that when I got my quote from them. We really can't afford 100+ for a limo either. Any suggestions or know of a cheaper shuttle? Shuttle express was nice cause they don't charge for the kids:(

TIA

We rented a car from Thrifty... we'll pick it up at the Seattle airport, drive to hotel (although they have a shuttle from the airport, we'll use the car the next morning for last minute errands) and we can return it at the port in Seattle the next morning. They have a shuttle at the place we return the car to take us to the port we're sailing from. Can't beat it... $27 for a mid-size!

Thanks

So you are picking up at the airport and then dropping off at the rental place near the port?

I will look into that.

Yes... I booked online... they sent a confirmation... There's a link there for cruise passengers if you go online... It'll prob. be cheaper than getting a taxi from the hotel to the port the next morning AND we won't have to wait for any hotel shuttle and we'll have use of the car until we get on the boat!

UPdate for anyone else who runs into this problem.

We are taking Shuttle express to a hotel just around the corner. I looked it up and it is only .06 miles away and we will roll our suitcase the one block lol.

I went with them because all 6 of us are going for round trip 74 dollars, and the grayline or airporter, limos, etc.... are one way 80 plus mandatory 20% gratuity

UPdate for anyone else who runs into this problem.

We are taking Shuttle express to a hotel just around the corner. I looked it up and it is only .06 miles away and we will roll our suitcase the one block lol.

I went with them because all 6 of us are going for round trip 74 dollars, and the grayline or airporter, limos, etc.... are one way 80 plus mandatory 20% gratuity

Thank for your post. I'm trying to figure it out the same thing (party of 5; 3ad.- 2ch). Shuttle Express does go to our Hotel (Residence Inn-Marriott-Lake Union). When you say roundtrip, I'm guessing SEA-near Hotel; Port-SEA..right? What about Hotel-Port? Shuttle express also?

Also, did you made the reservations on-line or call them?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the town car suggestion but we can't get 6 people in there. We did do a town car in Orlando and it was so much cheaper.

Bori, when I say roundtrip it is from SEA to Hotel and then Hotel to SEA.

We are coming in the day before the cruise and staying 4 extra days.

As for getting to and from the port our hotel has a downtown shuttle and said that we could use it to the pier.

HTHs

Thank for your post. I'm trying to figure it out the same thing (party of 5; 3ad.- 2ch). Shuttle Express does go to our Hotel (Residence Inn-Marriott-Lake Union). When you say roundtrip, I'm guessing SEA-near Hotel; Port-SEA..right? What about Hotel-Port? Shuttle express also?

Also, did you made the reservations on-line or call them?

Thanks in advance.

Help! I'm also staying at the Residence Inn Lake Union and when I checked with ShuttleExpress online this hotel wasn't listed as one that they go to. Could you let me know where you got your info? Thanks so much!

Chris

Help! I'm also staying at the Residence Inn Lake Union and when I checked with ShuttleExpress online this hotel wasn't listed as one that they go to. Could you let me know where you got your info? Thanks so much!

Chris

Hi, I found it when I clicked hotels on the dropoff location (when looking at the reservation options), but I haven't made the reservation yet. Are you looking under Marriot? Because is not under Marriott, is under "Residence Inn-Lake Union". Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! When I re-checked I realized that it was Greyline and not Shuttle express that didn't stop at our hotel. Talked with staff at the Residence Inn and they said that you could get the city bus from the airport to their doorstep for under $5.00 ---just not sure if I can deal with loading the luggage on and off:eek: . Hope you have a great trip!!!

Thanks so much! When I re-checked I realized that it was Greyline and not Shuttle express that didn't stop at our hotel. Talked with staff at the Residence Inn and they said that you could get the city bus from the airport to their doorstep for under $5.00 ---just not sure if I can deal with loading the luggage on and off:eek: . Hope you have a great trip!!!

Glad I helped. Yeah, that's the thing with taking the bus (luggage) and we're a party of 5 (2ch included)!!!! For us, shuttle express will work fine from SEA-Hotel and Pier-SEA ($39.00 ea way). But, still have to figure it out what will do from Hotel-Pier (shuttle express is $79.00 plus tip) :confused: .

You too enjoy your trip!!:cool:

Mari

Archived