Towel animal's!!

BooBoos

Does anyone know if Carnival has classes during the cruise to learn how to make these towel animal's? I thought I saw a book on their gift part of the web-site, but I don't see it now. I would love to learn how to do these. As silly as it may be, on our last ( and first ) cruise, I really looked forward to seeing these in our room!:rolleyes:

Yes, I think they do!! I think I remember seeing that listed in the capers!

We bought my daughter that book (age 10 at the time), she loves it, and pulls it out from time to time. It doesn't work as well with regular bath towels from home, but she still has fun with it.

Does anyone know if Carnival has classes during the cruise to learn how to make these towel animal's? I thought I saw a book on their gift part of the web-site, but I don't see it now. I would love to learn how to do these. As silly as it may be, on our last ( and first ) cruise, I really looked forward to seeing these in our room!:rolleyes:

i think they sell that book on the ship too. i was going to get it for my grandkids , but.. forgot!! just look in the gift shops for it, i`m sure they have it!! enjoy!

We were on the Sensation in March and they did have a towel animal making class which was fun to both watch and participate in. We also bought the book on the ship and I've also seen it offered for sale on the Carnival web site.

Have fun!

On the Glory, in the Gift Shop, they were selling miniature towel animals - $7 each. I bought an elephant one to bring home and I always place him on my bed after I make it to remind me of the real thing.

We do this too. I bought two of them and alternate. I'm going to buy more this time.

On the Glory, in the Gift Shop, they were selling miniature towel animals - $7 each. I bought an elephant one to bring home and I always place him on my bed after I make it to remind me of the real thing.

We were looking at the miniature ones on Liberty this past Feb. DH found one with my whole first name on it, and wanted to get it, I said go get it so he did, brought it back to me and :eek: it was a pig:eek: We bought it anyway, and now he teases me with it sometimes:p

They had 2 separate demonstrations on Imagination last month one by the pool and one by the gift shops. The gift shop didn't have the book but I asked the room steward and she brought one to our cabin and we signed for it there. My DS10 practiced while I packed.

The first time DS saw a towel animal was when he was 7. He ran into the cabin and picked it up to hug it. WHen it's head fell to the ground he cried for 10 minutes. We couldn't put it back together that night. I told our steward what happened, and every night after that, there was a special towel animal in his bed that he was careful not to decapitate.

I think he would love to learn how to make them. I will definitely look for the class and the book.

Thanks everyone for all the post's. I did go on Carnival's web-sit and in the search typed in towel animal's. The book can be purchased there for $12.95 ( I think that was the price ). I'm also going to check the gift shop when I get on board for the minature's. Just thinking about this makes me so anxious! I have 99 day's to go!:p

I believe they also do a demonstration inside the boat each trip. We saw a demonstration only on the Conquest last OCt. On the Holiday in March we went in the Tahiti lounge and were handed towels as we walked in , if we wanted to participate. It was fun, way more fun than just watching.

I also look forward to seeing our towel animals and taking their pictures.

Archived