dance host

cwcruiser

I am a cruise who is very much interested inthe availability of dance hosts. I am aware that HAL lines have a policy of providing hosts for cruises of 14 days or greater. Most of the mid range lines do not have host but I have been told that Norwegian does. Does anyone know what the policy is on Norwegians cruise lines. Would also be interested in other lines which may provdie dance hosts. thanks

Click here http://www.cruisecritic.com/features...les.cfm?ID=419 for the Cruise Critic article titled Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers. The article mentions dance hosts in the Special Extras sections.

Also, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=523349 for a Solo Cruisers Forum thread titled Dance Host/Gentleman Host?

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

On our New England/Canada cruise on Celebrity Constellation in Sept/Oct '06, we had breakfast with one of the dance hosts, and he said he had been informed by Celebrity that they would not be having the Dance Host Program after January '07. Don't know if that truly happened or not, it's a shame as they always seemed to be in demand on our cruise. Lots of older single ladies wanting to dance.

Archived